Kylux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to Kylux!

*I winced as he pushed the hair out of my face, he could clearly see the wound on my face, the now dried causing it to stop bleeding. I panted lightly, looking up at him* I-I’m okay, I’m okay...I’m just wounded badly, my brother managed to cut my face and side.

Hux: I'm so sorry I couldn't help you...*was trembling slightly, not out of fear but anger*

*I sat up slightly, seeing troopers run down the hall towards us. I was too tired and weak to get up, I leaned against Hux, wrapping a arm around him to hold him.* I’m so sorry, I’m sorry this is happening.

Hux: No darling, this isn't your fault. Don't blame yourself.

*My brother looked at Kylo, then back at the door. He began to pry the doors open without a problem. I looked up, staring in fear as I gripped onto Hux, trying to get up but sharp pains went into my side where my wound was and I winced* Hux, baby we need to move now!

Hux: Don't injure yourself more. I'll protect you if I have to. Use me as a crutch to help walk. Troopers! Cover us!

Kylo: Now see? That's using your power clearly. Perhaps you're the apprentice that should be here since your sister wants to stay on the sidelines.

>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!