Kylux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to Kylux!

*I knew immediately Kylo didn’t mean well, but I wouldn’t back down from him. He didn’t scare me, nor intimidate me. I looked at Hux, knowing he was worried. I gave him the small reassuring smile I always did when he worried.

Hux: *whispers as he left* You know what to do if you need me, love.

Kylo: *waiting for Hux to leave, his blood boiling. No, he wasn't going to hurt you, but reprimand from words can be so much worse*

Once Hux left, I turned my head to Kylo, listening to him with a slight raised eyebrow. As a Supreme Leader, I'd expect more maturity, Snoke would be furious if he was here but I’d let it be. I signaled the guards to leave, afterwords I left the room only to be greeted by Hux immediately. I smiled, kissing his nose gently* I’m fine my love, Kylo doesn’t intimidate me. When I see him in his office later, just wait outside, I’ll be fine. *I looked down the hall, walking a angered filled Kylo storm down the hallway. I sighed softly, shaking my head* You took what I said more maturely, Kylo doesn’t like anyone talking to him like that huh?

Hux: You're lucky to still be alive. Only I can get away with speaking that way to him. *he held you close, his touches showing worry* I'll be right outside his office if you need me. Just press the comlink. Scream. Anything. No matter what reason. And please don't let him hurt you.

>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!