General Hux & Captain Phasma - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Replies to General Hux and Captain Phasma!

*I noticed his hurt, feeling a heavy weight of guilt in my chest. Id talk to him in a moment about it once the situation was settled.*

I believe you both, I know Phasma and I have been working on the training methods with the troops a lot. In fact they’ll be showing their progress later today to you Hux, Kylo, Phasma, myself and a few of the other high ups.

Hux: I wasn't aware of that, yet that still doesn't make what she did right.

Phasma, Hux thinks logically a lot, he doesn’t like to send them into full throttle unless needed. But you can come to me about whatever training methods you think they need and I’ll run it by Hux, then we’ll discuss it, okay? Now go, take a breather and relax.

Phasma: *sighs* Fine. But only because you suggested it. *glares at Hux before she leaves*

*I watched Phasma nod, putting her Helmet back on as she gave Hux a dirty look then walked out. I looked at Hux, him still giving me that hurt and angered look, i looked at him sad yet upset with my own self.* I apologize deeply for my outburst Hux, I should’ve approached the situation differently. I promise that won’t happen again, You have every right to be upset with me. *I looked down slowly, scratching at my shoulder nervously as my anxiety spiked up*

Hux: *takes a deep breath, letting his temper simmer out* I can't stay mad at you, just...just don't do it again. *picks up his datapad and walks out, still a little hurt*

>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!