Kylo Ren - Reply

From MoonDash21:

For Kylo Ren:

1. To-- To be CLEAR? Pfft. *crosses arms* I know I get my own bedroom. Besides, your bed’s probably too full for anyone else ANYWAY, mister. And GOOD. I LIKE SEPARATION! I’m totally chill with being alone all the time with my relentless thoughts. Don’t mind me.*pauses* Wait. *looks at Kylo, suspicious* What did you think I was talking about when I asked if I had a separate office? I never mentioned a bedroom…

Kylo: My bed? *showed you the size* Four could sleep comfortably, not that I'm inviting you. And your office is connected to your room through a door. Yes, you will be alone for everything. Sleeping, working, whatever. Just until I need you of course

2. *is surprised he actually pulled away* Okay… See you later? *skids to stop, turning around a corner abruptly* WAIT WAIT! Here, I made something. I was bored and you’re the closest person so you get to have it.

Kylo: *sighs, impatient* Certainly there wasn't even a stormtrooper nearby?

*places a clay sculpture of a rose in his hand, it’s a glossy, bright red with a delicate green stem and fat petals* Bye! *takes off running down the hallway*

Kylo: *admires the sculpture in his palm, gingerly tracing his fingers across it* Hm, nice attention to details.

3. Oh, NOW you need a speech to justify mass murder? Okay, you’re lucky I’m good at writing speeches or this whole thing would be dead in the water. *snorts* Cool First Order footage? Mhmm… *smiles mischievously* What kind of footage?

Kylo: No, I need a speech to cover the mass murder, so it doesn't look as if it was my fault or intention. Make it noted as a painful last resort to silence the threatening insurgents. As for footage, General Hux has numerous files of recorded footage making us look good and the Resistance bad. Plenty of propaganda. He's in charge of that area. We need it to the troopers every two hours to remind them of who they work for.

4. Personal space is always relevant, but I know you’re always the exception. I don’t understand how standing over someone intimidatingly is necessary. Maybe for other people but I don’t need it. I’ll do what you ask. Which reminds me, the ambassador of...Coruscant, wants to see you in person and negotiate an alliance. *smiles* That’s pretty huge since it’s such a successful and well supported planet. You make an alliance with them and things are only going to get better. I think you should meet with him. What do you say?

Kylo: *nods* I was hoping Coruscant would finally come around to us. Schedule me for tomorrow. I'll leave at once. It's a far ride from here to there. Also give me a stormtrooper squad for protection, enough food and rations for the trip, extra in case there are issues, and last... *winces* Tell Hux he's in charge.

5. *pouts* I don’t need help, I can do it on my own. I like learning new things. Thanks for the suggestion, though. *bites lip nervously* I feel pretty useless right now. Do you have, um, anything you'd like me to advise you on? Not be cocky or anything but I think my advice is pretty good...unless you don't need advice it's just that's what I'm here to do and if I don't help people well-- Yeah. So...?

Kylo: No, I don't need your advice. Although what I do need are the reports from the new stormtroopers-in-training. I want to see their progression. Go to each squad captain and bring them back to me.

6. *blushes brightly and is clearly embarrassed beyond belief* Darn, you saw that. I BETTER GET GOING! HA HA! SEE YA LATER.

Kylo: What you're going to realize is I see more than you believe I do. Even if you're not in my sight, there is always the Force.

7. Oh, no pool. *head wilts in disappointment* That’s okay, the gym with ENDLESS workout machines will do. Endless? I think you might over exaggerating a little bit. Also, it makes me think of when you put a mirror in front of another mirror and it just keep reflecting itself. Now that’s endless. Have you ever done that? It's so pretty.

Kylo: Must you take everything so seriously? No, it's not endless but there are multiples gyms on every floor of the star destroyer. It would take you months to try each of them out.

8. SLAPPING. Yes! Watch out, Hux! If anyone’s gonna get smacked first it’s you! *laughs nervously* I’m kidding...I’ll only smack someone if they make me really mad which is difficult to do. *turns to face Kylo* Don’t you dare try, sir. I don't feel like being mad today and regretting it later.

Kylo: *raises a brow at first* That was more or less sarcasm, but you will only do that if I order you too. And I hope you aren't tempting me to trigger any emotional instability you may have. You will soon learn that losing your temper in my presence is asking for certain death or torture that will force you to beg for it.

9. What’s your policy on pets?

Kylo: No pets allowed. Millicent is an exception.

>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MoonDash21!