Kylo Ren - Reply

From JoeyKirkpatrickJr:

Replies to Kylo Ren:

1: my ship is made purely out of Quantum Crystal a very rare material and has technology far beyond even your technology.

Kylo: I've never heard of it but it does sound rare. Where did you find it? That material can be so useful for us.

2: please son... your mother told me that she wants you to come home, it's too late for me: but not for you. the Dark Side will take everything you care about from you, even Summer.

Kylo: *looks away* It is too late. I have no choice. I've come this far. I can't turn back.

3: *the First Order TIE Fighter Models just get slaughtered by my Droid Fighters* I fail to see you beating me. Why: you couldn't protect Star Killer Base, the Supremacy is now in my possession since you abandoned it, and your ships can't even shoot down a single Droid Fighter from the Clone Wars which is humiliating. *Kylo's TIE Silencer gets destroyed by an HMP Droid Gunship* and that proves my point.

Kylo: *eyes lit with rage* YOU DESTROYED MY TIE SILENCER?! NOW IT'S PERSONAL! *turns to his troops* PREPARE ME A BOARDING PARTY! I WANT TO GET ON HIS SHIP!

>>>>>>>>>

Looks like you're getting a visitor ;) JoeyKirkpatrickJr