Eric released her from his grip and Lucy hit him in the shoulder with a book.

"Get out," I snapped and the boy raised his hands.

Lucinda fixed her glasses and hair while Eric stood up.

"Bye, baby," he blew a kiss to her and I rolled my eyes. Never in 20 million years Lucy would be 'his baby'.

"Get away from her," I barked when he walked next to me.

I waited my ex friend to leave the aisle to return my eyes to Lucy.

"Hi."

That short word always seems to be appropriate. I walked towards her and sat beside her.

She looked at me for a few seconds, then stared at the books on the floor. I frowned.

'"Why did he call you baby?" I asked.

"He's playing, ignore it, Harry."

"What are you doing with him?"

"He was helping me, nothing serious."

"Fine," I grumbled. "Why didn't you ask me?"

"I didn't think you will like this place."

"Yes, it's boring," I wrinkled my nose.

We looked at each other and she half smiled. Her eyes scanned my face and her expression begins to change. She's thinking, something is happening in her mind and I need to know what is it.

"Fine, I give up," Lucy muttered before I can ask something.

What the hell she just said? No, I must be wrong, I must be deaf.

"What?" I said, impressed.

"I surrender," she spoke softly.

Her eyes immediately filled with tears and she looks weak and small and I just want to hug her and give her a lot of love and everything she needs.

"Hey, come here."

I opened my arms to her and I thought Lucinda was going to reject me but she accepted my little proposal. She rested her head on my shoulder and my arms wrapped around her body. I didn't think she would say that and that I would be hugging her right now but this is awesome. I am overwhelmed due to everything.

It's been so long and here we are.

"Don't cry," I muttered and she nodded.

I don't want to see her in this way, I made a serious mistake and things have been terrible and I don't want more of that.

My hands caressed her back and she rested her forehead on my chest.

"Please don't cry."

"I'm-I'm sorry," she murmured against my shirt.

I know all the girls have this side but I love Lucy's emotional side, only hers.

"I'm not in love with the idea of ​​you, you're wrong, don't think about those things. I made a letter talking about us, about you, about all that you are and how much I adore all these details about you. That's the only truth, Lucy. "

"I want to believe you."

"I will do whatever it takes. Don't run away and let's talk, we can go very slow," I whispered and she nodded. "We could go out and do things together, just that. I will not force you to anything you don't want Lucy. "

"Okay," she replied still in the same position.

Somehow she is accepting me and I don't deserve this but I'll do whatever it takes, she's basically the only real thing I have.