"You have effect on me. I really wanted you to stay with me, we could have talked but you replaced me, you did it so easily, Lucy,” I replied irritated and hurt.

"I didn't replace you I have the right to choose."

"I hate that," I said while driving.

"What do you hate?"  She asked looking at window.

"I hate that because I want you with me but we are far away, Lucy."

"I want to trust you—"

"But I don't see you make the effort, I'm suffering too—"

"And what about me?" She inquired upset. "I suffered and didn't go to you and I didn't complain about how everything was between us,” she said and looked at me angrily. I gulped.

"It’s just that...that I don't have a lot of patience, it's so hard for me."

"It's difficult for me too," she sighed. "You were being so sweet, please, don't become an idiot."

"Sorry it's just that I miss everything, I miss the old days, I used to feel so good."

Remember how we used to be just brings a lot of nostalgia and is a powerful feeling. I'm craving and missing memories. I miss her old attitude when she was so comfortable with me, and now it seems like we repel each other.

"Can I trust you?" Lucy spoke quietly and we're almost at her house.

"Yes, you can. I'm not playing, Lucy. You're all I want, just give me a chance," I said and looked at her a couple of times while driving.

"I made ​​you feel good?" I nodded in response. "Do you miss feeling that way?"

"Of course," I answered and parked the car.

Lucy looked at her hands and I waited for an answer in the dark.

"You-you don't like me, you just miss to feeling that way."

WHAT THE HELL?

"What? No. I miss you, Lucy. "

"No. Perhaps you felt so sorry and you feel so lonely now that you can't play with me and because things were not working with Emily that the idea of me to you seems to be correct. "

"No, of course not, Lucy."

"That would explain everything. It's been so long and suddenly you show up out of nowhere and tell me you are in love with me. It doesn't seem rational, doesn't make sense," she shook her head.

"Lucy, I told you I was stupid. I was so slow and I'm really sorry but I've wanted you all along. "

"I don't know," she shook her head and opened the door. She got out of the car and I followed her. "Leave me alone."

"Can we talk?" I tried to grab her hand and she avoided my touch.

"No, I don't want—"

"You never want, then how do you expect us to make the things work?"

"Maybe I don't want to," she spoke softly and that hurt like hell.

"I just told you I miss you and you said the same thing and now look at us, didn't mean anything to you?" I asked feeling desperate for her answer. "For me it did, it meant a lot to me, you mean so much to me," I said when she didn’t answer. I need to convince her, we could be real.

She looked at me through her glasses, she pursed her lips and lowered her head to her shoes.

"Yes, it-it did...but I don't know, I'm very confused," she shrugged and hugged herself.