I opened the fridge and guess what I saw a crumb, a freaking crumb! No chicken, no pizza, no yummy orange juice, no milk, no nothing!! I'd be fine if we had at least a piece of cracker in here but the fridge and freezer were empty which pissed me off. I heard growling come from downstairs and I was so angry I made my way down to the basement. As I marched down the stairs and entered the room I caught sight of Jessie, the douche bag, who I never trusted, have Audrie up against his chest with his claws against her neck and Neal my wonderful, responsible, strong, brotherly alpha about two inches in front of her in the same predicament.

"WHAT THE??!! How are you in a house with no food? I mean if you're trying to kill someone, you have to at least have the energy to attempt to kill them." I yelled.

I heard Faith and Anna enter the room moments later and I saw the guy that was holding Neal lift his head up and smell the air. If he was smelling something that smelled good like food he wouldn't find it because they have no food in this dump!

"MATE." He growled.

Anna and I exchanged glances.

"Mate?" We said simultaneously.

He then let go of Neal and rushed over to Faith who was pale as flour. Oh goodie, Faith has a mate who one marked Audrie, two tried to kill Neal, and oh look three attempted to kiss her but was stopped by Neal who just happened to sprang into the air like a spider monkey.

He tackled the dude with the red shirt, I'm just going to call him that for now until I kill him and he will have no shirt. They began fighting like someone was really about to die at any moment. Neal was punching his face in different directions and forms. As I watched Jessie catch Audrie as she fell lifeless. I grabbed Anna and told her to call my father for a little backup and she did as I said and rushed upstairs. I then charged towards Jessie and tackled him into the wall as Faith focused on Audrie and cooled her down with some cold water.

Sure, he has water but no food.

Jessie struggled in my grasp as I choked him until he was gasping for air. My anger towards him made me want to kill him even more so eventually he gave up.

"Just kill me." He breathed.

"I should for what you've done to my family!" I yelled at him.

"I feel horrible. Just kill me Tyler, dont feel sorry for yourself after, I deserve to be dead. Just promise me something. "

"Why should I promise you anything?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Just do it Tyler! You and Audrie are such twins at times." 

I let go off his neck slightly so that he could get his last breath in before I took his last breath. He inhaled deeply and then began telling me what he wanted me to tell Audrie.

"Tell Audrie that I'm so sorry, I really did have those feelings for her but I just got all mixed up. Tell her I really did love her and I still do, I'm sorry I lied, I'm sorry for everything. Also tell her, that Ashten's mark will only last a couple hours then she'll still be mated to Neal. The mark won't make her want to be mated to him or anything she'll be fine, she'll be the same old stubborn beautiful girl I met over a month ago. Just tell her I love her, and I'm sorry." 

I actually started to have tears well up in my eyes at everything he'd said . But I just nodded in response and let my claws take form of fingernails as I put them inches away from his neck.

"Jess I'm so sorry." I breathed as I took my claws and dug and clawed at his neck until he was longer breathing or blinking. I felt the tears come but I held them back as much as I could. I looked at the flesh and blood buried inside of my sharp claws and felt sick to my stomach.