I remember kissing you in the library, and waiting for you outside.

He cleared his throat. "I was studying with Cora, for our final. Oh shit! I didn't take it!"

"Calm down, the professor knows. He will let you take it after you get out of the hospital." Jasmine said. She wasn't looking at him anymore.

"Is there something else, Jasmine?" he asked her. He couldn't help but feel like she was keeping something from him.

"I know what happened. But I haven't told anyone." she said softly. "So please, don't say anything to anyone. Especially Cora."

"If you know something you better tell me." he said, his voice sounding rougher than he intended. "And I'll decide who I tell."

She looked at him, which made his body shake. Something had changed about her.

"Whatever Brad, I don't care." she said. He saw her pack her books into her leather bag. "Cora's going to be in soon. I told her she could watch you tonight. I have a date I have to get to."

Bradley let out a deep breath. A date? Jasmine? With who?

"You always seem to let her slip away from your hands, huh Bradley." Evil Brad teased as he reappeared in the corner of the room. Bradley looked away.

"A date? With who?" he asked, no demanded. She looked at him surprised.

"What do you care for?" she responded.

"Why are we arguing?!" he asked louder.

She walked up to him, their noses almost touching. "Why should I tell you?"

He could smell her perfume. Damn, how he wanted to kiss her.

"Because, because-" he started but was surprised when she cut him off.

"Cora's brother Mikolaj did this to you. Him and his friends. Cora doesn't know anything about it, but I took care of it. They won't be bothering you anymore."

He pushed himself up. Mikolaj?

"What are you saying?"

Jasmine sighed. "I took care of it. You cannot tell anyone, or else I'd get in trouble too. I'm just warning you. Cora knows nothing of this. I know she's your girlfriend but don't tell her."

"What? She's not my girlfriend. What did you do Jasmine?" he asked, surprised. He hadn't expected Jasmine to care so much about him.

"Let's say my friends took care of him." he felt Jasmine place a kiss on his forehead. "I have to go now, I'll be back tomorrow."

"I don't want you to go," he stated. "Why did he do this to me? What did he want with me?"

"It was because of me." Jasmine said. She bit her lip. "I was supposed to get you to fall for me again, and manipulate you into spilling all your secrets."

Bradley couldn't believe what he was saying. She was using him? Is this why he had fallen in love with her again?

"No, stupid, you were always in love with her." evil Brad said. He laughed. "I can't wait to see you destroy her. Tell her to leave! Don't be so weak. The old Brad would have never tolerated this!"

Bradley's head began to throb. This was all too much. He was a fool. A fool!

"Leave me," he said, trying to remain in control.

"Brad, listen to me." Jasmine begged, noticing his demeaner.

He shook his head. He didn't know what he wanted to do. Evil Brad was saying one thing while his heart told him another.