"That's very sweet, very sweet. That was the way we fell in love in the old times. "

"I told her how I felt for her, I was sweet, I thought hard about my words and she got scared anyway."

"Give her time, you said you hurt her."

I pressed my lips into a thin line and put my hands in my pockets.

"And what you said about the future I just believe that if we get back together it would be difficult for us to break up. She is loyal, faithful and dedicated. We would break up only if Lucinda gets bored of me or if the chemistry between us disappears or if I do something wrong but I'm not willing to do it this time. "

"That's very sweet," Barbara smiled and mom walked into the kitchen with Paolo. Fuck you, Paolo.

"So, what happened, Harry?" Anne asked as she checked some biscuits.

"I need a new phone."

"What? Why?"

"I dropped mine and died," I replied faking sorrow.

Of course I was lying; I broke it because I was mad at everything. It was something material, it didn't matter so it was the first thing I destroyed. I'm sorry for my cell phone and rest in peace.

"I know you have a plan because you have your cell for business and I thought you could help me," I shrugged my shoulders and Anne rolled her eyes.

"Harry is not with Lucy, he lied to you," Barbara suddenly spoke and I looked at her very angry

"What?" Anne exclaimed and looked us both.

"What the hell, Barbara?" My jaw dropped.

"I don't think your phone has been an accident and your mother should know about this, Harry."

"You lied about Lucy? Why? "

"We're not together, that's all that matters," I growled and backed away. "Lucinda won't come to your stupid dinner and I'll only be here for Charlie."

"I'll think about the phone after this lie, Harry," Anne shook her head and Paolo did the same.

"Thank you Barbara," I snapped and threw some cookies to the floor. "Paolo, I have an eye on you, get away from my mother or you're dead," I barked and then left the kitchen.

Mission aborted and thanks to Barbara, the person I trusted the most. I understand her reasons but she betrayed me.

I closed the door of my car and I had a message from Louis. I got an older phone but it was really boring. Anyway I didn't want a very modern phone; I want just the same as I had before.

I drove to a pool club and I knew Zayn would be there too. I got off the car and looked for a few seconds the door on my side; it was not too bad despite the punches that I have given. I sighed and turned on the alarm.

"Harry!" I heard Louis as soon I entered.

I walked to my friends and as I said Zayn is there.

"What's up, bitch?" Zayn said and then he focused on the game.

"We have other ideas for Lucy, there will be a meeting later," Louis said and my body tensed.

I haven't told my friends that I spoke to Lucy; probably they are going to beat me for my clumsy movement. I don't know what I was thinking, I thought Lucy would take it better but this just proves I'm very stupid.

"Yeah, great, me too," I replied, and that was true.

"Oh, look, here's the money," Louis handed me a wad of bills and I put it in my pocket. "For Bob."