I guess my mom is still arguing because I have no message from her asking me where I am. I decided to send a message telling I was fine and that I was in school.

I arrived late and sat in the last seat. I pushed down the dress to cover my knees and then pulled out my notebook. I rested my cheek on my hand and wrote a couple of things.

Harry got even later and sat next to me. I almost died because his beauty never ceases to amaze. How is that possible?

"Cute dress," he whispered looking at my lap and I regret my decision again. "Hi?"

"Hi," I said looking at the board.

"You feel better?" He asked and I know he is referring to my neck.

"Yes, thank you."

"We haven't started the work. I read the chapter and I guess I know what parts I want. "

"Really? Great. "

"I hope I can have a space in your busy schedule," he muttered and I looked at him for a few seconds but it didn't last long because his eyes are always intimidating me.

I am glad that Harry has read the chapter; I can't see him stopping for a moment only to read a couple of pages that must be very boring for him. Honestly I never saw him do homework, possibly only once.

What makes me feel more nervous about the work is the fact that we will have to spend time together. I don't know if he should go to my house because Mom wouldn't like it. And I don't feel comfortable in his house with his friends. I would like to have another partner but I'm the loser which no one wanted, not even Eric.

I shouldn't be so ungrateful because Harry wanted me as his partner and I don't know if I should be flattered or ashamed by that. Possibly he didn't want anyone else and I was the last option. A shame but that's the truth. Or maybe he thinks he will work less because I'm a nerd. I'm not going to take control of everything and do it myself; I’m not like that, he certainly will have to work as well.

In language we are analyzing poems and everything they contain. Next week we have to bring one, the one we want. I wonder what poem Harry is going to choose.

"Lucy, can I ask you a question?" Styles spoke and leaned his hands on my notebook.

I poked with the tip of my pen in his cross tattoo but his hands didn't let go my notebook.

"Nope, baby."

My eyes fluttered toward him due to the nickname he used and I pushed my chair back a little to establish some distance between us.

“Sure.”

"Do you think that people are able to forgive?" He kept one hand on my notebook and his others fingers rested on his chin.

"Yes."

"Do you think...that...that you could forgive me?" His voice came softly and low.

Suddenly there is a lot of tension flowing between us, I see it on Harry's face, in his posture and I can also feel it in my whole body.

"I don't know," I replied.

I wasn't not going to say “yes” or “no” because both are strong and completely opposite answers, however, I feel like I'm standing in the middle of the two roads. I've never been in a situation like this and certainly the experience can help you to know yourself. If I'm honest I don't know if I could forgive him.

"Styles and Fray, is there anything you wish to share with the rest of the class?" I heard our teacher and I swallowed. Most of our classmates were watching us.