introductions

jacobbix sent you a message.

November 28, 5:46 PM

jacobbix:

troyesivan:

troyesivan:

uhh... hello

jacobbix:

isn't he cute?

troyesivan:

i love dogs- he is very cute

jacobbix:

but not cuter than you.

__________________________________

Troye glanced down at his phone, unsure how to respond. "jacobbix? Do I know a jacob?" Troye thought aloud. When he received the message, Troye noticed it was sent by someone with a verified account, so he assumed it would probably be work related, but now here he was curled up on a couch in his boyfriend's apartment in LA wondering who the hell Jacob was and not even being able to process the fact that this Jacob just called him cute.
————————————————————

November 28, 5:57 PM

jacobbix:

hey? u there?

i umm, hmmm, sorry?

___________________________

Troye's fingers hovered over the keyboard of his phone, but he couldn't frame a response. Instead, he used his thumb to swipe open the browser on his phone and typed: 'jacob bix' into the search bar. "Let's see who this Jacob is..."

"Oh!" Troye breathed out as the pictures bared themselves across his screen. Before he could even think about it, Troye was clicking on one to get a better look.

 Before he could even think about it, Troye was clicking on one to get a better look

"Wowww..." Troye exhaled drawing out the 'w' and feeling a warm blush creep up his milky toned cheeks.

Quickly Troye clicked back over to his message from Jacob, but not before stealing one more glimpse of the picture of the boy who he figured was a model.
———————————————————

November 28, 6:04 PM

troyesivan:

hey! no need to apologize. thanks! that is sweet of you.

i had a call i had to take. sorry, for not responding faster.

jacobbix:

oh- no problemo at all. i was just worried that you didnt like me calling you cute

cause you are like really really really cute

and i just thought you should know

troyesivan:

and so you sent me a picture of a dog because...

jacobbix:

because opening up a conversation just by saying 'hey' seemed a little too boring for a boy like you

troyesivan:

a boy like me? what does that mean?

jacobbix:

that, troye, is something that i am hoping to find out

troyesivan:

haha, ok jacob...

well maybe, I would like to find out about you too

___________________________

Troye considered whether the last line of text he sent was too forward, but he was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a key turn in the front door and realized he was suppose to be getting ready for dinner with his boyfriend and their friends.

___________________________

November 28, 6:07 PM

jaccobix:

sooo then, you like dogs? huh?

troyesivan:

yes, yes, i do, very much.

but, look, i have to run.

think we can continue this conversation later?

jaccobix:

i would love too.

talk to you later, tro!

___________________________

Troye giggled at the nickname and typed "bye jakes!" before exiting out of his messages. Troye then noticed the picture of Jacob still open in another window on his cellphone screen. He peaked over to the front door where his boyfriend lingered, deep in conversation with someone concerning some sort of business matter. Looking back over to his phone, Troye decided he would very much so like to see the picture of Jacob again so he pressed his long pointer finger down on it and chose the option of "save image" before completely closing out of the window.

After sliding his phone into his back pocket, Troye pushed himself from the couch and moved into the bathroom to perfect his curls in preparation for dinner.