"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Of course you don't know," he opened the door but didn't let me in. "Look, be careful, if something happens you need to scream."

"You're not going with me?"

"I don't think he will like it but I'll be close, okay?" I gulped. "I'll try to stay with you but I can't promise."

He let me in and closed the door. Everything was organized and empty.

"Come on," Louis said and I followed him.

There is a door that has a sign that says "restricted access" before Louis can open someone does.

"Hi Tomlinson," the owner of this place says, "and do I know you?" He asked me, landing his eyes on my face.

My jaw tightened and I would like to find a strong answer but my mind is empty.

"What did you do to-to Madison?" I blurted out and he smiled.

"Louis, the money on my desk and don't forget the papers in my office," Tomlinson didn't move. "Now."

Louis gave me one last look and then walked through the door. I backed up a little and crossed my arms.

"What you did to Madison and why? I don't know you but you should stay away from us. All you have done is cause pain and I don't even understand why and I don't want to know, you're a bad person and I hope you-you burn in hell, "I had to go step back more because he started walking towards me.

"Your sister deserved it, what a bitch."

"No, of course not!" I raised my voice. "And you hurt Gemma, I know what you did and you should also stay away from her. You are a-a coward, a coward for hitting a woman!” He slapped me and this is definitely the strongest slap I've ever received in my entire life.

I didn't let the hot itching on my cheek or my glasses on the floor stopped me. I tried to slap him but his strength is definitely bigger than mine. He pushed me and I bumped into a table, I wanted to bend but his hand finds my neck. His fingers buried in my skin and the first squeeze is enough to make me feel like there is no air in my lungs.

"I hate your sister, I wish I could destroy her, probably kill her," he smiled and my vision is blurred and my body was shaking because he was strangling me mercilessly.

My arms moved weakly but I couldn't catch him, I couldn't kick him because there was no more energy inside of me. He squeezed harder and I think he's going to break every existing bone in my throat.

Suddenly his hand left my neck and I collapsed on the floor. I didn't see Tomlinson, didn't even think about him but I know it was him. My vision is completely blurred and though I try I can't move. I gasped for air and something broke, I heard the sound of something made of wood.

I heard the way another thing on wood broke and I think it's a chair, I heard thick voices, feet moving and things breaking. I wanted to scream because I was getting crazy with the poor amount of air that got into my body. My hand rested on my aching neck while I coughed violently.

I arched my back and bit my tongue so hard I felt the smooth taste of my own blood. I needed to breathe but I feel like my throat is suddenly very small.

"Fuck, fuck," I heard Tomlinson's voice and he gently turned my head and now I'm looking at the ceiling. A drop of hot liquid fell on my cheek. "Don't panic," Louis opened my mouth a little and put his mouth in mine, I felt a lot of air flowing from him to me.

He gave me some space and I coughed, Louis returned to position his mouth on mine and he gave me more air. I gasped desperate and again I feel his mouth on my cold lips, he sent more air down my throat and lungs. I coughed again and now I can breathe a bit better. He was going to do it again but I managed to shake my head.