Oh So Precious Pt.1

Start from the beginning

"Good morning Mr. Tomlinson, would you like me to take anything for you?" Louis nods, handing his assistant his coffee and Harry's nappy bag. "You have a meeting in an hour with Mr and Mrs Twist, then a meeting in seminar 3 about the New York branch." Louis nods, thanking her as they get out of the elevator and walk into Louis' office. "Any time Sir, it's my job." Louis nods, setting Harry down at his (Louis') desk and making sure he has a placemat.

"Would you be able to call through when they arrive?" She nods, leaving the room and making Louis let out sigh of relief that he was now at work and didn't really have to do anything crazy for the rest of the day. "Eat up pumpkin, Nanny and Poppy will be here soon." Harry gasps, smiling widely at Louis.

Louis sits him on his lap, kissing his head and logging onto his computer. "When you're finished your breakfast, you can with your blocks on the floor, yeah?" Harry nods, grabbing another piece of pancake.

"Daddy wants some?" Harry offers another piece of maple syrupy pancake and shoving it in Louis' face. "No thank you, love. You finish it, then you can play with Mr Bunny and Mr Bear." Harry nods, finishing his last piece of pancake. "Alright Mr Messy, let me wipe you off and then you can play." Harry whines, throwing his head back, but stopping as Louis sends him a glare. "Go play baby boy, Nanny and Poppy will be soon enough."

Harry lays down, playing with his studies and colouring with them. About an hour later, there's a small beep, before a voice comes through the room, "Mr Tomlinson, Mr and Mrs Twist are here, would you like me to send them in?" Louis agrees, smiling down at Harry. "Nanny and Poppy are here love, come and sit up here." Harry quickly moves to sit on Louis lap.

"Nanny and Poppy!" Harry screeches, jumping up and running over to Anne and Robin. "Hello love! Have you been good for daddy?" He nods, hugging them tightly, and sitting on Robins lap as he holds Anne's hand.

"Would the both of you like to organise lunch for the four of us? Obviously I'm willing to pay if you'll let me... I have tomorrow free for lunch, if that works for the two of you?" They both nod, so Louis sends a quick email to his assistant telling her to add that to his schedule. "Hazzy baby, would you like to go out and Have lunch with Nanny and Poppy while Daddy stays here at my work? You might be able to get nuggets." Harry nods excitedly, his grin wide as he looks from Louis to Anne. "Alright, here's his nappy bag, he has everything he'll need in there. Wipes, nappies, a spare change of clothes and everything else, and you both have my number if all goes wrong?" Anne and Robin nod, making Louis himself nod. "Ok bubba, come and give Daddy a hug." Harry rushes over, giving Louis a tight squeeze. "You be good. No tantrums, no being naughty. If Nanny or Poppy have to call me, you'll be in big trouble when we get home." Harry nods, walking out with Anne and Robin, after they tell Louis they'll bring him back around 3 o'clock.

"You're wanted in seminar 3, Mr Tomlinson's." Louis nods, thanking her. He wouldn't be able to function at work if it wasn't for her.

He walks into the room, sitting down at the head of the table and sending small, kind smiles to everyone.

"Nanny, where we goin'?" Harry asks, sucking on his dummy. Anne turns to look at him, smiling at him a little. "It's a surprise, baby... you'll have to wait and see." Harry pouts, sitting in his car seat with his arms crossed. "Look! We're here baby!" Harry looks out the window, squealing when he sees the park specially made for Littles. "Can I pway Nanny?" Harry asks, looking hopefully at Anne. "Of course love, be nice to all of the other Littles, ok?"

Harry nods, attempting to run off but Anne grabs his arm. "Let Nanny put some leggings on you sweetheart, just so your legs don't get cold." She quickly pulls a pair out of Harry's bag, sliding them up his legs.