Teenage Girls

Bradleigh's POV

Taking on a new job is always nerve wracking but when you are starting a job with a world renowned male football team, well you could say that I was bricking it. I don't know much, if anything about football so when Pep Guardiola got in contact with me about doing work with the Manchester City team I was confused. I remember the day where I was at home just doing some E-mails before I went out to celebrate my main channel hitting 25 million subscribers - making me the most subscribed female Youtuber. The E-mail from Pep stated that he was making big changes at City and he wanted to make sure that not only the fans stay connected to the players but to make sure that the players still have a good bond with eachother and for some reason he believed that I could do this for them.

I know this is not your proper 9 - 5 job and me doing this alongside Youtube and other projects that I have going on will be extremely difficult but this was an opportunity that I could not say no too.  One thing I do know about football players is that most of them are fit as fuck and that they make a shit tonne of money. I cannot decide of this is a good combination as they could either be lovely and still down to earth or ridiculously big headed. I'm hoping for the first option of course.  Realising that most of these footballers are fit I wanted to make an effort for today. I set up my vlogging camera and began to explain the situation to my viewers whilst I was getting ready. I decided to lightly curl the ends of my blonde hair and then did my make up naturally but well enough to make people know that I have put in an effort. It wasnt quite the spring months yet but it was warm enough for me to wear a black vest top along with some nude coloured tailored trousers. To match my outfit I put on my black Air Max 97's as I figured wearing heels to a football ground would not be the best idea.

I made sure for the last time that I looked acceptable and then quickly ate some breakfast

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I made sure for the last time that I looked acceptable and then quickly ate some breakfast. I checked last nights vlog to see what people were commenting. I was use to getting hate comments. I get hate comments about the big things like who I decide to hang out with to the smallest things like the earings that I wear with a certain outfit. Obviously at first every one piece of hate got to me but now I have almost learnt to laugh it off. After making sure that mu vlog was okay I placed my plate into the dishwasher and then jumped into my Range Rover to get to the Etihad Stadium.

"Ah Bradleigh! Welcome! I am so glad that you have come to help us!" Pep came to the entrance of the stadium to welcome me in.

"That is no problem! am I okay to park here? should I move my car? am I too early?" I began to panic and get verbal diarrhea.

"No Bradleigh you are perfectly fine please do not worry. We would not have come to you direct if we did not want you here" he smiled in response. He showed me to my office where I would spend time editing and planning videos for the Manchester City YouTube channel. I explained to Pep what different ideas that I has planned for the channel and made sure that all the ideas were good with him.

"The guys are just having a meeting with some of the trainers here so I think now would be a good time to introduce you to them. I have been telling them about you all week" Pep stood up and began walking to what I presume was the meeting room.

"all good things I hope" I laughed

"what bad thing could I say about you"

John's POV

Just another Monday training session at City. We luckily won our match on yesterday so everyone was in a good mood. Pep came into the meeting room spot on 8 am to give us a main breifing.

"so guys it was a good win on Sunday for us so I want you guys to keep it up for Wednesday. Schalke are totally different so you guys have to listen to the research we have done and really take it on board. Now we have Bradleigh Reynolds is joining to team today so I am going to bring her up here in an hour or so" He began to start talking about this Bradleigh girl who is going to be taking over the Manchester City Youtube channel. I don't get it at all. Why we are spending money on this girl rather than investing money on actual football I have no idea. Pep left to go and get the girl and Mikel took over the talk.

"Mate, Have you seen a photo of this Bradleigh girl? Raheem said to me. Kyle and Kevin were also listening in.

"no?" I shrugged "I haven't heard of her in my life"

"naa neither have I" Kyle said "but she seems to be a pretty big deal"

"I know, 25 million subscribers is a lot of people, anyway let me see a picture of her" Kevin then said to Raheem.

"you guys sound like a bunch of teenage girls" I rolled my eyes. Still not understanding the point of her coming to the team. Its just going to distract us from training as she is going to want us to film all these videos for Youtube.

Raheem then pulled up this girls instagram and handed me the phone to show Kevin and Kyle. I could see that she has over 20 million followers. She has long blonde hair and bright green eyes. Every other post seemed to be her promoting something or having her own discount code for a website which took the piss a little. I can't lie she is fit but she seems as dry as a log.

"And she's only 23 which means she is in the age range" Raheem clapped.

"Well Johns gone quiet so I mean it looks like you have competition" Kyle hit me on the back.

"Not even mate. She doesn't seem all that"

"That is the biggest lie oh my Lord" Raheem said and all the guys burst out laughing.

Our conversation got interrupted by Pep walking back in with Bradleigh. She seemed shorter in real life maybe around 5"4 or 5"3 and had a natural tan which I knew was from her working out in Thailand for a couple of weeks which Raheem showed me all the pictures of her in bikinis.

"And you're telling me you don't think she's fit" Kevin said to me. "Maybe this is you're time"