"My sister can be silly sometimes, she didn't take it seriously but I did. Listen I'm telling the truth, trust no one."

"Don't tell me to trust you because when I did it it was a big mistake,” she said and my jaw dropped.

I ran my fingers through my hair and I want to pull my hair out.

"Just come with me, I'll take you home and you'll be fine."

"I don't want to, I'm fine," she shrugged. "And-and you probably think I don't belong here, right?"

"No, this is not—“

"Why not? Maybe it's the fact that I look like a silly girl, right?” She raised her eyebrows. "Or because I'm not like the girls that are here or because it is quite obvious that I have never been to places like these. Or perhaps it may be that you don't want me here, because you feel sorry for me—"

"Lucy, no," I shook my head. "That is not the reason. I just want you to be safe, I really am worried about you. "

"And when did you realize that? Was when I escaped that night while you were yelling 'goodbye Lucy'? "

Holy crap, holy fucking shit.

"Lucy, enough. Are you listening to yourself? God, you are not like this. "

"No, I am not. I'm just who I am with the people who deserve it. I was too nice to you Harry," she shook her head and looked down.

"Lucy, this place is toxic, Cameron is toxic. He's probably acting as the good redheaded but slowly he will fill your head with lies. "

"No, he is pretty good."

"Pretty good in what?" I questioned and took a step toward her but Lucinda quickly stepped back.

"Again, is not your problem."

Fuck my life, clearly is not problem but curiosity is like a poison and it’s killing me.

"About what you said I want to talk to you about it but—"

"I don't wanna hear, I don't want to know," she shook her head and looked at me annoyed by my presence. "I want to stay here with Cameron and I want you to go, Harry."

Everything has changed so much and I can't believe she is Lucinda that I met. I used to hurt her with my silly words at the beginning and now it's her turn.

I always end up ruining everything, I ruined things with Angelina, Emily, with my parents, Gemma, Eric and I screwed myself stealing things I should not have from Taylor and now I've done the same with Lucy. I don't want to feel this way, I feel miserable and I hope she doesn't feel that way; I don't want her to feel that way.

I grabbed her body and threw it over my shoulder.

"Let me go!" Lucy screamed but I didn't obey. I have no idea what I'm doing right now. "Let me go, Harry!" She screamed but people just laugh or whistle or just doesn't care.

"Help!" Lucy shouted once we are out of bar. She pounded her fist on my back and that hurt. "Help, he's going...going to rape me!" She shouted in the middle of the street but people just laughed and watched us other more carefully while I'm carrying Lucy's body. Her words are ridiculous, I'd never do that.

I released her from my grip because she is hitting me too much and she is completely mad.

"But what is—?"

"I told you that we are dealing with dangerous people!" I interrupted, raising my voice. "I'll ask you one more time, what are you doing with him?"