"Yup, I accept, Cameron. I have to leave my stuff in my house and I'll be right back, okay? "

"Fine."

+

[Harry]

I stared in fascination as the cigarette smoke moves slowly through the air. I exhaled the smoke in a ring shape and watched as it rises and vanishes.

The sky looks great today, it relaxes me. It's a good way to spend Friday and just admire something so simple and natural. Finally there are no gray skies.

My arms are resting on the window and my head is out. Since I have a Sherlock I can't smoke in my room. I must protect the little hamster.

I spent a few minutes just exhaling smoke rings and looking at the street. The Beatles are playing in the background of my new small room. I really feel peace and it feels great.

Emily came two hours ago but I was polite and managed to get her out of the house. At least she was not as unbearable as always, this time she acted more rational which is odd because she's Emily, she's impulsive like me.

A couple of people walk down the street, the cars come and go and among people I recognize a blonde hair full of messy curls. She's walking distracted by her cell phone but when she walks in front of my house she looks up and she sees me in the window. I smiled and fuck, she's still pretty.

"Hi, Harry!" She waved at me and I did the same.

Angelina Parker, my first girlfriend, sexy as hell. She's wearing a tight jeans and a top that show off her huge breasts, but she doesn't need it because her tits are big.

"Hi!" Is all I can say.

She smiled one last time and then left. I haven't seen her in a long time but she's always in the neighborhood because she is dating the guy who lives here in this street. For her haircut and the little I could see her face she is looking more...mature.

She was my first girlfriend and I was crazy about her because she was incredibly beautiful and she had her eyes on me and I could not believe it. Angelina liked to drink and she liked to dance. She was funny and loved to joke. She was full of charm and she always won people that way. The problem was that she was too demanding and it was exhausting. She was jealous and so was I and we started to collide. Yet I tried to change but Angelina found someone else and I couldn't tolerate it. I threatened the boy and she was furious as never before. We took our own way, after a long time we talk and I apologize and that was our end.

She is still so pretty and she was so playful but it would never have worked between the two.

I shook my head and sat on the bed.

"Girls," I rolled my eyes. "They will destroy you Sherlock, never date, please.”

My phone rang in the bed and I answered the call.

"What's up, Niall?"

"Harry, why are you so alone in the house?!" Niall squealed. "Come with us, it's Friday, Friday!" He started to sing.

"I'm fine here."

"Zayn is playing and finally winning, this is a great moment in the history of the earth!"

I couldn't help but laughing. Zayn always play and never win. I remember Lucy played poker and won in each game she played and saved Malik's ass. Fuck, I owe money to her. Actually Malik owes money to Lucy.

"Tell Zayn he owes money to Lucy!" I told Niall and the background noise is very loud.

"Fine, but you have to come out of the house!" Squealed Horan and then hung up.