"Why did you do that?" I asked in disbelief.

"For you, I did it for you," she rested her hand on my shoulder and that makes me uncomfortable.

"For me? You don't even know me! "I answer exasperated. “ You could have talked to him or scolded him but his clothes and belongings I—"

"It's fine, he'll get over it."

"You should return his wardrobe."

"I can't, is in the trash."

This must be a joke. I cover my mouth with both hands and I imagine Harry's face when he finds out. For a couple of seconds I laugh but then I realize the reality and it will be terrible.

"He will buy new clothes; don't worry; besides his father has money."

I honestly don't know what to say. I don't know whether to be flattered by what she did or ask her to return the wardrobe somehow.

"You look like you're about to have a heart attack, calm down, the wardrobe is hidden with me, I will return it someday to Harry."

"He will be angry with you, don't you think?" She nods. "And you don't care?"

"Honestly Harry always forgive me," she shrugs. "He has always forgiven my jokes but this joke was another level to me," she laughs.

"His friends didn't see you?"

"Only Louis was at home and he supported me."

"Louis is a very bad person"

"I know, I love it," Emily's smile remains constant on her face.  “Now that I proved to be on your side, will we be friends?"

"I can't understand why you've done—"

"Oh come on, Lucy, because I'm a fucking feminist and I fucking hate it when a man does something to a woman."

"But this man is your boyfriend."

"So? I honestly couldn't care less. "

"But you love Harry."

"Yeah, so?"

She is stubborn, I give up, I can't understand Emily.

"Nothing," I shake my head. "Thank you for what you did?" Maybe that's what she is expecting.

"You are welcome! I have other jokes planned—"

"I think that's enough, Emily."

"It's never enough. I kind of hate and love Harry and you are my perfect excuse to make this to him."

I understand she is a feminist and she wants do something about it but I think that's enough. She is his girlfriend, how is she able to do all this? It's just not rational.

"Emily at some point Harry will not stand your attitude, don't you think? And then he will leave you and I don't think you want that, do you?"

"No, of course not," she denied. "And don't talk to me like I was a fucking baby."

"I'm not, just trying to make you understand.”

"Fine, I'll stop making jokes. God, you're boring. "

"I do it for your own good, believe me."

"God, why are you so mature? Live a little. "

"I honestly say this for you and your relationship. I think it's naive of you to think that he will always forgive you."

"He will do it because he loves me."

Well, that was an unexpected stab and shot straight to my heart. Yet I think Emily is being naïve, Harry will not tolerate it for too long. We don't even know how he will react to his room without wardrobe.