Chapter 5

"HELL! ABSOLUTE HELL!" I yell down the phone to Rachael, my best friend from back in Australia.
"Well, sounds like you had a great day," I laugh sarcastically as I click the link on my computer screen.
"Yeah, I passed out too much for my liking. And it was just madness. At least I met a nice teacher. He reminds me of Dad, before things got bad. And I met a boy-" a shriek cut me off.
"Are you being brutally attacked or something down there?" I laugh at my insane friend.
"DETAILS. NOW!" I sigh, rolling my eyes as I type my password into Facebook.
"Well... he's a little taller than me. Only by a few inches though. He has thick black hair which kinda looks like Billie Joe Armstrong's to be honest," I giggle, "and he has ear stretchers. A 00 sized pair of stretched ears. He's kinda tanned a bit? Deep blue eyes, huge Green Day, MCR and a soon to be BVB fan, he loves Your Brand New Obsession, a hopeless emo like me and he wears vans! And his smile is amazing! He's just amazing! He's called Jimmy, OH! He also wears a black lip ring like Andy Biersack's old one. He's adorable! I mean-" I hear her scream again, deafening me momentarily.
"YOU HAVE A CRUSH!" I instantly flush bright red and cover the camera on FaceTime so she can't see.
"No!"
"Yes,"
"No,"
"Yessss,"
"Nooooo,"
"Yesssssssss,"
"Nooo-"
"YESYESYESYESYESSSSSS,"
"Ow, my ears are bleeding," I hear Summer whining at my door and I stand up.
"One sec, Summer is at the door,"
"Awwww my little baby butterball beanie!" I cringe at my friend's nicknames for her, walking over to the door and letting my pup inside my room.
"DINNER WILL BE DONE IN 10 BABES!" I thank my mum before closing my door once again and settling on my bed where Summer has taken her usual spot at my feet.
"I have dinner in 10 so I'm going to tidy up and call you back after if I can, ok?" I inform Rach and she nods.
"Ok, love you girl! I'll talk to you later, stay safe!"
"Seeeeeeya!" We hang up after blowing kisses and I put my phone on charge, noticing it has gotten pretty low on battery. I turn back to my laptop where Facebook has loaded. I begin to scroll down my feed and look at what I've been tagged in. Some of the posts were about my friends missing me and stuff however most were hate.

Where did the fat pig go? She finally die of starvation?

Nah, she drank the bleach I gave her last month

I heard she went to a loony hospital

She ran away from home and went crazy, killing everyone in her path

I knew she was a psycho

Retard

I hope you've killed yourself

The freak used her last razor blade wisely then

I sigh at the comments and decide to make a new post.

Still alive suckers

I post a selfie of me making devil horns and sticking my tongue out in front of my band posters and post it, watching the loading bar spin twice before successfully posting it. I close my laptop just as my mum yells up at me for dinner. With a small groan, I make my way downstairs with Summer trailing behind me.
"Hey honey. School bad?" I nod, sitting down opposite her and staring down at my food. Vegetarian Katsu Curry with Sweet Potato and Butternut Squash.
740 calories for the whole plate plus my two pieces of pitta bread beside it. 2 calories for my Diet Coke.
"You ok?" I look up at my mum.
"Yeah. Just tired," she nods and begins to eat. I do the same, slowly. By the time she's cleared her whole plate I've only eaten a quarter of mine and one bite of bread.
"I'm going to shower quickly. I'll be out early for work tomorrow so you probably won't see me. I'll leave your lunch on the side, ok?" I nod, thanking her as she heads upstairs. I eat until I've managed half of my plate before throwing the rest away. Not hungry.
"Sum," I call my dog over to my feet where I place her bowl of dog food. She engulfs it, licking the bowl clean in a few minutes. I throw it into the sink before sending her outside to her playpen and heading upstairs where I settle on the bed. I pick up my phone, noticing a text from Jimmy.
J- Heya Everleigh! You ok?