Louis walks out, seeing Harry take his pills. "Lou dear, would you be able to have H for the night? It's just that Robin and I don't get to spend a lot of time together... one of us is either working or looking after H.. please love, if you have plans, it's fine." Louis looks at his mothers face. The last time he remembers them going on a date was.... never, he can't even put a date to it.

"Of course mum, we'll have so much fun.. we can take Bernie down to the dog park and he can have a run around, we might be able to get some ice-cream if Mumma lets us!" Harry giggles, making Anne smile.

Louis kisses his older brother's forehead, making him whine at the contact. "Maybe we can even visit Gem?" Harry nods, smiling at the table.

Anne smiles, taking Harry out to start his at home therapy for the day.

"What are we gunna do today bubba? Shall we draw some pictures? Can you draw Mumma a picture?" Harry nods, getting his big pencil case and paper.

Harry sits silently as he draws, his tongue darting out as he concentrates. "Are you finished baby?" Harry shakes his head, sticking his thumb in his mouth. "No fingers baby, and we use our words don't we?" Harry signs to her, telling her to stop. "Excuse me mister. Do not be rude to me. Say sorry, right now Harry."

Harry sits up, looking at her worriedly, then he stands and starts to pace. He hums, clapping his hands every few seconds. "Harry baby.... come here, c'mon love." Anne says, opening her arms as Harry comes closer. He turns quickly and walks down the hall, turning into his room and closing the door.

The mother sighs, looking up at the roof to keep herself from crying. "Mum, you ok? Do you want me to talk to him?" Anne shakes her head, walking back into the kitchen and seeing Robin staring sympathetically at her.

"He's alright, just let him be love. Lou, would you mind going and seeing if he's ready to pack his bag?" Louis nods, walking to Harry's room and gently knocking on his door. "It's Lou, Haz... I just wanted to know if you needed help packing your bag?" Harry opens his door, then goes back to sitting in his swinging cocoon.

Louis sits on his bed, pulling out his phone. "Gem said we can go and see her if you want?" Harry nods, pulling out Bernie's harness and leash. "B-Bernie!" Harry calls, soon hearing the dog come galloping down the hall and into Harry's room. "Harness B-Bernie... an' Lou hassa help Harry pack bag!" Louis chuckles as Harry talks, standing to help him with his bag.

"Sit B-Bernie." Harry says, leaving the dog near the door. "Need pyjamas.. an' b-briefs... Lou.. w-what else Harry need?" Louis moves next to him, pointing to his shirts and then his pants. "What else do we have to get bubs?" Louis says, looking down at Harry's feet. They've been trying to get him to be more independent. "Socks! Shoes.. Lou?" Louis nods, giving him a high five, then watching as he gets a pair of socks out, then his slip-ons. "You need another pair for tomorrow Haz, then we need to get Bernie's things don't we?" Harry nods, getting another pair of socks then taking Bernie out to the kitchen as they get his things ready.

The two boys, finish getting Harry's stuff ready and bid their parents goodbye. "Would you like to go out for lunch with Gem, or just see her at her place?" Harry hums, starting to pull at his hair. "Harry, calm down bud.. we'll just go to her house, yeah?" Harry nods, smiling to Bernie as the dog licks his hands. "B-Bernie is a good boy.." He whispers, gently petting the dogs head.

"Gemma! Your two favourite brothers are here!" Louis calls, following Harry into her lounge room. "Hi little bros! Hi Hazza!" She says as she hug them, and then kisses their heads.

They all move out to the kitchen/dining room and all have a cup of tea. "Do you want some cookies H? I think I have your favourite..." Gemma asks, making Harry nod with a small smile.

"Thank you..." He whispers, sipping the tea and sighing gently. "How's life been Boo?" Gemma questions, sitting down next to Harry as she doesn't see much of the man. "Pretty good, Haz's staying the night tonight... 'S pretty exciting isn't it bud?" Harry nods, sitting on the ground with Bernie and cuddling the dog. "What are you gunna do at Lou's, Haz?" Harry shrugs, turning his back to Gemma as he walks out of the room and into the lounge room.

Louis comes back from the toilet, seeing Gemma sat at the table with her head in her hands. "Gems, what's wrong?" Louis asks as sits next to her, pulling her to sit up. "I don't know... I know I shouldn't take it to heart, but I fucking hate when he ignores me, or-or just like walks out of the room after you ask him a question and he doesn't want to answer." Louis nods, cuddling her close and calling Harry in. "Can you please tell Gem you're sorry? You upset her."

Harry looks at his sister, then turns around, starting to pace and hum, clapping his hands like he had done earlier. "Haz, it's fine babe.." Gemma sniffles, standing up and walking over to Harry. "You're ok, I'm fine too... it's ok, would you like a hug?" Harry nods, burying his face in her shoulder. "Uh... T-Tighter, please... Gem." Gemma nods, tightening her grip on him.

"B-Better Gem... stop please." He whispers, pulling away from her and walking back into the lounge room. "You know... I've been reading up on Autism and what the doctors have said H has, but I think he has Autism too, Lou... Like the pacing, the clapping and the humming, that's what they call stimming.. it's like a coping mechanism... I'm gunna talk to mum about it and get her opinion. I don't think she'll like that to much, but it might give us some answers." Louis nods, hugging her again and then telling her they'll head off.

"Harry!" Louis calls out, seeing the man asleep on the couch with Bernie laying down as close as he can get. "Good boy Bernie, wake him up." Louis says, smiling as the dog starts to nudge Harry with his snout, then starts to lick his face. Harry groans, rolling over and making Bernie softly growl at him, then dog then chooses to jump up on him, he starts licking his face more.

Louis chuckles. "Down Bernie, good boy.... Haz, we have to go back to my place now, we can have a nap there.. we'll watch a movie and do whatever whatever you want." Harry sits up, his hair all over the place. "Did you have a nice nap?" Harry groans, shaking his head.

They stand up, Harry grabbing Bernie's leash and walking out with Louis. "Would you like to take Bernie down to the dog park? I think he'd like that...." Harry nods, petting his dogs head as they drive down.

"Let's go H, would you like me to help you take off his vest?" Harry shakes his head, not comfortable speaking in new environments. "Alright, you just ask if you need help yeah?"

Once they walk into the dog park, Harry plonks himself on the ground, using the hand signals he and Anne had taught Bernie to use when he was young and gets the dog to sit. "Good Bernie.." He mumbles ever so quietly. He slowly takes the vest off and uses another command to get him stand and then run off. The young man stands again, taking the vest over to Louis who holds it for them.

Bernie runs back over to them with a stick in his mouth, ready to play fetch. "Are you gunna throw the stick for Bernie, H? He wants to play fetch." Harry nods, smiling a bit and taking the stick out of Bernie's mouth and throwing it.

Soon, they're finally at Louis' with McDonalds for dinner, as everyone know that Louis can't cook for shit, and Harry is actually enjoying himself.

"What Shall we watch Haz? You can pick, I've got Netflix so we'll be spoiled for choice." Harry nods, Bernie laying on the ground right next to where Harry is on the couch. "L-Lorax!" He demands quietly, eating his last few fries.

Louis nods, putting the movie on quickly. Half an hour later when Louis looks over to his brother, seeing him laid out on the lounge his mouth parted a little as small puffs of air are released from his mouth. "Well, I guess you'll be sleeping there then won't you." Louis mumbles to himself. Grabbing a blanket and putting it over Harry's long body, after he takes off the older boy's jeans. "Love you bub, have a good sleep."