"What?" She asks and I haven't noticed that I've been staring at her all this time.

I shook my head and slipped the cotton on her injured ankle. Scratches not as deep as I thought but enough to bleed.

I grab another cotton once I finished with her ankle. I kneel resting a hand on her forehead and the other on the couch.

"You need to eat something," I mumbled.

"No, I'm fine."

I frowned, she must be kidding. Suddenly I wish to scream at her and ask why she is so thin and that I don't like the way she is now. It was better before, more flesh on her body.

I give a quick glimpse at the freckles decorating her cheekbones and nose and my fingers accidentally slip through her collarbone, her skin icy and probably smelling like rain. I found some courage and kissed her cheek before getting up. For a moment I thought she would slap me, well, it doesn't really matter because I deserve it but nothing happens, Lucy doesn't move a single muscle.

"Be right back," I informed before walking out the door.

I leave the building and it's still raining, damn global warming. I don't know if there will be a small place nearby but after walking a few blocks I finally find a grocery store. I honestly don't know what Lucy would like to eat so I decide for cereals, milk, tea and chocolate bars. Glucose, glucose is the only thing I think.

When I get back she is covered with a blanket and I wonder where she got it. I shake my head and my wet hair spilling water drops, I get rid of my shoes and my socks are wet so I take them off. I go to the kitchen and prepare everything. I walk back with two bowls of cereal and milk and I leave the chocolate bars on the couch.

"If you want tea let me know," I say as I handed the bowl to her.

"I found this," she mutters and beside her is another blanket.

"Thanks," I say embarrassed and I cover my body with the blanket.

Lucy is sitting on the couch and I remain on the floor. We eat with the sound of rain background.

"This is the apartment of your father?"

"Yes, it's been a while since the last time he rented this place."

"You got a new tattoo?" She asks looking at my arm. Well, shit, how does she notice? It is hidden among others. "A heart? Why?" She bows slightly and her fingers touch the black ink. It is a black little heart.

"It's Zayn's fault," I rolled my eyes. "One summer night, we were playing and he was my teammate and he started betting things and one of those was this damn tattoo, he also has it.”

She gave me a curt nod before putting the spoon in her mouth. I grab one of these band-aids and stick it on her bare ankle. My fingers grip her chin and I examined the small bruise on her jaw. It breaks my heart but I must remind myself that it could be worse. I try not to think too much or I will destroy all the room again. My father is going to kill me.

"Why don't you put your glasses?" I shake my hand up high and Lucy raises an eyebrow. "Um, can you see me?"

"Yes, I can see you but I have to force my vision," she responds and takes her glasses from her brown purse. I sigh in relief because her glasses are like the way I remember her and I want to stay on that way.

My cell phone rings in my pocket and I decided to turn it off without seeing who is calling me. I don't think is important, nothing is really important than Lucy.

I remember she's hiding something so I leave the cereal bowl aside and clasped my hands. How do I say it?

"Take off your shirt, Lucy."