"They look lovely girls! Thank you so much." Harry says as he finishes drying his nails, hugging the girls and walking out to the kitchen to sit with Jay and Louis.

"What do you say we go out for dinner?" Harry nods, grabbing Louis hand as Jay talks about stories from when Louis was young.

The couple have a fun day with their sisters and sister-in-laws. Louis books them in at Centonove, telling Harry it's one of the best Doncaster has to offer. (I'm from Australia so don't kill me it's not... I look it up on trip advisor and they had no bad reviews)

"Lou... I didn't bring any nice clothes! I can't just wear this out to dinner!" Harry whines, pulling at his freshly died hair. "Look, if you want, we can go down to the Westfields and get you something... I think they have a m.j. Bale down there." Harry squeals, jumping on to Louis and kissing his lips passionately.

"Stop making out! It's so disgusting!" Fizzy whines as she walks in on them, covering her eyes as they practically have sex in from of her. "Not my fault my husband loves me.. just you wait until you you're married. You'll have lots of fun then!" He smirks, making her gag and Harry hit his chest. "Leave her alone Lou... what's wrong Fiz?" He smiles at her, a blush still on his cheeks from getting caught. "Mum wants to know if you guys are staying the night?"

Louis nods. "Probably, we're going out for dinner though, so she doesn't need to make enough for us... you wanna go now, love? That way we have plenty of time." Harry nods, clasping his hand in Louis' as they walk down stairs, bidding everyone goodbye and then move out to the car.

They quickly drive down to the mall, going straight to m.j. Bale. "Hi, can I help you guys today?" A fairly hot guy, in Louis' opinion, says as he comes over to them. He gives Harry a bright smile, totally ignoring Louis.

 He gives Harry a bright smile, totally ignoring Louis

Harry smiles at him, moving his hair out of his face. "Um... my partner and I are going out to dinner and I need a new shirt..." The man nods, introducing himself to Harry as "Tyler". "Is there anything you're looking for in particular?" Harry shakes his head, then as a second thought he says, "Something pink preferably... and I just want a button down."

The man nods, taking Harry over to the shirts. "Ok, we have these three shirts. We have some other blue or purple shirts if you don't like these." Harry nods, turning around to show Louis and ask which one he likes best. "This one love, would look gorgeous on you." Louis says, pushing past Tyler and picking a shirt.

"Is there anything else I can help you with? Maybe some pants?" Harry nods, following with his hand clasped in Louis'

"Is there anything else I can help you with? Maybe some pants?" Harry nods, following with his hand clasped in Louis'. "We need to get you some pants and a shirt Lou... which ones?" Harry picks up a few, showing his husband them, not noticing the devilish stare Tyler is giving him. "These ones. I just want a plain shirt too." Louis grumbles, pointing to a pair of pants and glaring hard at Tyler. "Lou babe, can you try on a shirt? Just wanna get the right size." Louis nods, kissing Harry's cheek to show Tyler who owns Harry.

The three of them walk to the dressing rooms, Louis reluctantly leaving Harry with the rude man. "You're very attractive, you know?" Tyler whispers, undressing Harry with his eyes. The younger boy shifts uncomfortably, blushing at the compliment, if you can even call it that. "I can treat you better then he ever could... you should let me take you out instead." Harry shakes his head, quickly moving and gently knocking on the door Louis' behind. "Lou... you good?"  Louis hum, quickly coming out of the stall. "We're good now thank you." Louis says as he comes out, grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him to the check out.

The couple leave the shop, Harry quietly telling Louis what Tyler had said. "You're fucking kidding right? I'm fucking complaining to the manager." The smaller man storms back into the shop, a hard glare set in his face as he stalks up to the counter and grumbles for a manager.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?" The kind manager smiles, smiling at Harry. "One of your employees thought it would be Oh so lovely to tell my husband that he was 'very attractive and he would be able to treat him better then I ever could. Also saying that my partner should let him take him out." The manager stands there, a shocked and disgusted look on her face. "Do you know the name of the the employee?" They nods, Harry cuddling into Louis' side. "Tyler." The manager nods.

She walks out to the back, before coming back out and taking the couple back. "We have a complaint from this two Tyler, they said that you were talking in a very vulgar manner towards one of them. Can you please explain for me?" Tyler looks shocked, before glaring hard at Harry. "I was showing them around and they asked to try a few things on so I took them over and he came on to me! He was saying I looked so fuckable and shit. I told him to get off, and he was here with his partner but he didn't want to! He kept coming on to me!" As the man speaks, Harry starts to shake his head, tears coming to his eyes as he cries making Louis pull him into his side. "He fucking didn't and you know that! You were making advances on him the whole time we were in the store! You're fucking disgusting!"

The manager looks to Tyler, telling him to leave and when he will receive his final pay check. "I'm so very sorry that happened, if there is anyway I can repay you, weather it be giving you guys a gift voucher or anything else, please let me know." The men nods, leaving the premises.

"I'm so sorry baby,