"You must be joking."

"My band is good and still alive, what about yours?"

I open my mouth in the shape of 'O' and then I furrowed my eyebrows. "That's rude."

"Sorry Lucy but long live for the Rolling Stones."

The waiter returns with our food, it smells delicious and Eric doesn't waste his time and immediately attacked his plate.

"See? Not that hard, "commented Eric after I chewed a piece of spaghetti.

"You treat me like I was sick."

"Well, you are, you have anemia and you need to eat."

"I have some pills—"

"Still, they complement each other."

"Whatever," I whisper and shove more spaghetti to my mouth.

"We have things to talk, that's another reason why I brought you here," he says as he wipes his mouth with the napkin. "You need more personality, more confidence before you have another mental breakdown."

"I just need to control my feelings, I become a little unstable and I don't know how to control that."

"Just let it go when you feel to because if you try to control it will happen the incident of two weeks ago, you will use someone as a punching bag."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it happens. I wasn't expecting you to do it because you look like the quiet girl. "

I sigh and nod. "I am, I'm the quiet girl."

"It's all about trusting yourself Lucy."

"I can't."

"Have you tried?"

"Of course but it's hard, I'm insecure and people are cruel and mean and they scare me."

"Did I scare you?"

"Only at the beginning. I've always been this way, I haven't had much experience in any aspect of life, I'm not very good to make friends so I've always been something of an outsider or antisocial. "

"I am your friend, wasn't so hard don't you think?"

"Our friendship didn't start correctly," we both smiled, "but it was not so hard to be your friend, I feel comfortable with you."

"I'm flattered, you make me blush," he jokes.

"Now you need to talk, think about the first thing that makes you feel insecure, just say it, the first one."

"Madison," I didn't hesitate to respond, she's the first thing that comes to my mind.

"Go on."

I play with my fingers, and looked down as I think what I'm about to say.

"She makes me feel insecure, she is gorgeous, maybe not the nicest person in the world but she is pretty and sexy and thin and that's what people look at someone else right?"

"Some people others don't but you have to learn to deal with it, it happens every day. One of my first advices would be...um, you should never compare yourself to others. If you compare yourself to others you will always feel like less and you will never be happy. "

"Is that possible? One is always compared with others."

"I don't," he shrugs. "I bet you think your sister is sexy, slim, better than you and blah, blah, blah."

"Sort of," I sigh and bury my fork into the spaghetti.

"Feeling sexy makes you feel confident."