"Let's go papa! I wanna see daddy!" Louis chuckles, locking the door to their room and walking down to the lobby of the Hotel

"Let's go papa! I wanna see daddy!" Louis chuckles, locking the door to their room and walking down to the lobby of the Hotel. "Baby, let papa carry you, there's picture men outside ok?" She nods, lifting her arms up and snuggling into Louis' chest.

As the automatic doors open, shouts and screams can be heard.

"Louis! When's Harry being released from the hospital?"

"Are you taking the other driver to court?"

Questions are thrown at him, just as hands and papers and phones are shoved in his face. "Harry is doing just fine right now, maybe a little worse for wear but with time he'll heal and be as good as new." He says calmly, holding Ava's head down to his shoulder to protect her from the cameras. "Hold on baby girl, we're almost there." He whispers, quickening his pace to his car.

Once they finally get to the McDonalds, Louis decides to go through Drive-Thru and then stop at a park, so they quickly do that.

"Ok baby girl, so you know how I said I had to talk to you?" The girl nods, munching on her nuggets. "So, you know that daddy's sick right?" She nods again. "'M gunna kiss 'im better!" Louis chuckles, taking a sip of his drink. "You can try baby, but I don't think that will work... but seriously baby girl, daddy will look a little different, ok? He has a special thing in his neck, that's to help him breathe." She furrows her eyebrows, so the father pulls out his phone, showing her a photo of someone with a tracheostomy tube. "Ew! Why does daddy have that?"

"Because when daddy and I were in the crash that made us sick, something happened and daddy couldn't breath on his own, so the doctors have to help him breath with the machine, yeah?" She nods, finishing her nuggets, then starting on her McFlurry. "And you know that daddy will be asleep right baby? He's having a special sleep so he isn't sore when he wakes up." She nods, cuddling into Louis when she finishes her food.

"What do you say we go and see daddy now?" The young girl squeals, running to their car and bouncing once she put in her seat. "Can I talk to daddy, papa? Wanna tell him 'bout school." Louis nods. "Of course you can bubs, he won't talk to you though, but you can talk to him, let him know you're there." She nods, looking back out the window.

They pull up at the hospital, walking in and signing in, then walking up to the ICU. "Why are we here papa?"

"Because this is for the people like daddy who need a little bit more help to make them better." The small girl nods, peeking into one of the rooms and seeing a lady on the bed with her family. "Papa.. is that like daddy?" She whispers, seeing a small girl about her age in the room with the lady. "Sort of Baby, but daddy's asleep... maybe you can ask that little girl if you can play later?"

They walk to the room, seeing Gemma and Michal sat outside, sad smiles on their faces as they spot Ava and Louis. "Aunty Gem! Uncle Michal!" She squeals, running to them and hugging them as tightly as she can. "Shhh baby, you need to be quiet because people are sleeping." She quietly giggles, cuddling into Gemma's chest. "Have you come to see daddy young lady?" Ava nods, smiling at Louis. "Whose in there?" Louis quietly asks Gemma as Michal and Ava walks down to get a drink from the vending machine while they wait to go in and see Harry. "Anna's just cleaning his thing, and I can't stomach it so Michal and I came out, I think Jay's still in there."