"How about we sing one together?" Harry nods, kissing Louis' cheek. "Can we do Happily?" Louis smiles, nodding his head as Mitch, Adam, Sarah and Clare start to play the song.

"You don't understand, you don't understand!" Harry sings loudly, smiling at Louis.

They sing the song, their smiles lighting up the room, and the fans singing with them.

"So.... How has everyone been? Like I said before I've really missed you all and doing this, I've been stuck at home and Lou won't let me do anything cause he's afraid I'll go into labour.. but enough about me, this show is for you guys... how many of you are from Manchester?" The crowd erupts into screams and cheers. "How many are from somewhere else?" This time it's a little quieter, making him smile, he chuckles at someone in the front row. "You just screamed for both.. are you from Manchester or not?"

She shakes her head, screaming that she is from in fact Australia but now lives in Manchester. "Ok, I guess we can accept that answer, I think I can see my mum and sister up there somewhere. Is Michal with you? Did he come?" He hears a shout, probably coming from Gemma. "I'll take that as a yes? I'll be disappointed if I find out he didn't come.."

And he goes to put on a marvellous performance, like always, pleasing all of his fans.

"You looked so beautiful out there bub, I'm very happy for you, now no more concerts until our baby is born." Harry nods, getting his phone out and getting Louis to snap a photo of his very big stomach and putting it on Instagram.

harrystyles thank you to everyone who came to see me and our little baby girl! Thank you for everything, I'm going to be gone again for a little while, just until Riley is born and she a few months old

harrystyles thank you to everyone who came to see me and our little baby girl! Thank you for everything, I'm going to be gone again for a little while, just until Riley is born and she a few months old. And hopefully I'll have some new music for you guys! I love you all, H.

He smiles as he watches the likes and comments grow, giggling at some of the cute ones.

"Let's go home H, you need to get rest baby... if you want we can do a livestream when we get home, but you need to get your rest." So the couple quickly get home and Harry opens up his laptop and tweets about then starting a livestream, then starts one.

"Hi guys! So we just got home from my show... I'm sorry I couldn't do more, but Lou's been crazy protective... and Jagger hasn't left me alone since I become pregnant as well.." He says as Jagger, the couples puppy runs into the room and jumps on their bed. "Hi boy... were you good while we were gone?" He looks at the computer and smiles. "I don't think we've shown you guys our new little puppy.. this is Jagger, he's a Labrador and just the cutest little thing!"

 this is Jagger, he's a Labrador and just the cutest little thing!"

"I think Lou's having a shower so he might be a little bit.. if you guys want I'll answer some questions, just comment."

He watches as the questions start to pour in. "Ok.. the first question is... when you I find out that I was pregnant... well, we were at mum's house and I hadn't been feeling well for about a week and a half, so while Lou was out Gem, mum said I should take a test and just see.. and yeah, that's pretty much it."

He looks up seeing Louis stood in the door way, a towel wrapped around his waist as he smiles at his pregnant husband. "Hi Lou.." He mumbles, blushing as Louis blows him a kiss. "Sorry.. ok second question.. are we excited for our baby? Obviously we are! I can't wait for her to get out... I'm kidding, but she is very very big. Lou's excited as well aren't you?" The man nods, coming onto the screen and pulling Harry to hug him, with the computer on the younger mans lap.

"Ok, I'm sorry to ruin everyone's fun, but this very pregnant husband of mine, needs to get his rest and go to sleep." Harry pouts, but shuts off the livestream and then the computer, cuddling into Louis' chest. "I can't wait to meet you baby girl, daddy and papa love you."