He looked at me defeated but straightened up as I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, how many times do I have to say I'm sorry? I found my mate, exciting I know! But now I have to freaking apologize to your mate for nearly killing him for a girl I thought was my mate but kissed him along with him kissing Tiana! What do you people want from me?"

"I want you to just let me be, let me live my life because it seems like you're the one who keeps ruining it. Now I'm pissed, thanks to you! And the next time you want to drag someone down here to dad you need to get your facts straight!" I snapped and got out of the chair and slammed the door behind me.

My head was spinning uncontrollably of all the facts that just blew up in my face. Tyler really needs to work on not letting his anger get in the way of hurting people. I walked into the kitchen only to come across a lonely Jessie who was eating a bowl of Ramen noodles, not acknowledging my presence. A whirlpool of guilt just swept me over and I couldn't take it any longer, I pulled up a chair next to Jessie and placed my head on his hunched shoulder. He tensed up at first but then pulled me closer to him as I sighed stressfully.

"What's going on?"

"My life is screwed up big time." I mumbled into his chest.

"You got that right." He agreed as he slurped another noodle.

"You heard everything huh?" 

"Yep." 

" What am I going to do?" 

"I can't tell you that, because if I do then I'll be solving your problems and you're the one who needs to fix up this little 'patch' in your life." He explained.

"You're the best friend I've ever had." I sighed.

"He really is huh?" Neal said while shaking his head.

"Neal... I was just th-"He cut me off.

"Save it. You're just lucky I'm not going to rip his arm off for touching you." And with that he walked away and left Jessie and I alone, just like old times.

Great. Now I have to deal with an upset Neal, upset Tyler, upset Amanda, and oh, an upset me. My life just gets better and better.

After Jessie and I talked, Faith, Joy, and Saige got me ready for the party tonight. Anna was too busy trying to figure out what was wrong with Tyler. But sooner or later she'll figure out you can't crack a Benton that easily, it takes time.

"Faith hand me her shorts and white tank please." Joy asked.

Faith tossed her my clothes and I stripped down to my underwear and bra just as Faith and Saige started on my hair. I had on a tight white tank top short but cute short shorts and my black and white low top converse. It was something I wouldn't normally wear but decided to just wear whatever they gave me today because I was just too stressed out for this. They straightened my hair and put on some light makeup for finishing touches before they got dressed. I looked cute but like myself, my dirty blonde hair flowed down my back along with my eyeliner and mascara making my gold eyes pop and this light pink lip gloss Faith managed to find in her makeup pouch.

"Thanks again guys." I said and they all nodded before heading downstairs.

The stereo boomed my favorite tunes underneath me as I searched through my jewelry box for my earrings and I came across the necklace Neal gave me. I held it in the palm of my hand but quickly put it back as I heard footsteps approach. Jessie leaned against my door frame and whistled, I could have smacked him but I just smiled instead. Once I was finished with that, I walked down the stairs with Jessie, and boy did I get a lot of glares especially from Neal but I brushed that one off.

I saw his jaw tighten and I noticed he was holding in a warning growl. I wasn't here to bicker and fight I was here to party so Jessie led me to the dance floor and we began dancing together. And boy did things get intense! Turn up the music came on and I couldn't help but swing my hips back and forth and whip my hair. I was having so much fun I didn't notice Neal was dancing with some other girl! But it's all good as long as she- oh no she didn't!

The girl dropped it down to the floor and when I mean dropped it I mean all the way down! She started grinding on him and he just sat there and took it not daring to look at me. I held in the snarl and thought about what I could do. Is making me jealous his best come back? He doesn't know me very well, or does he? He looked at me from across the room and shot me a smirk as he placed his hands on the girls' waist. That was it! Time to fight fire with fire baby!

"Jessie remember how we danced at the beach?" I whispered into his ear.

"Yeah...Oh!" He said as he looked over at Neal.

"Are you sure you wanna do that? It's a little over the top A."

A? Aww that's my new nickname! How cute but back to our conversation!

"Positive let's go!" I yelled as I grabbed his hand.

I led him to the middle of the dance floor where Neal was and began grinding on Jessie. Neal saw and bit his lip trying to fight back a snarl also. But I didn't care, I popped my bum against him and twisted my hips as he held my waist. Neal's face was getting redder and redder... it was priceless! Then Jessie twisted me around in circles and I wrapped one of my legs around his waist and he pulled me closer to him. We added a little bit of sexiness into this dance just for the fun of it, but I guess Neal didn't care enough to stop me. A guy walked up to me and pulled me away from Jessie so that I could dance with him, this wasn't an opportunity I was going to let go to waste so I started popping on him and grinding as well as taking it as low as that skank of a girl did. I had so much fun though, but I guess karma really is a witch!

Neal now had two girls dancing on him and a warning growl escaped from my mouth. I pushed the guy away and marched toward Neal once I was within a couple inches of him my anger and jealousy got the best of me. I tapped one of the girls that was twirling her bum on his manliness and she just shooed me away like some fly. I took a deep breath and tried again this time I couldn't take it, I clutched a bunch of her hair into my hand and pulled her away. Stupid girl cried for me to let go but I knew better, her extensions just needed a little fixing and trust me I could do that for her any day.

I let go of her and sent her a deadly glare that made her back away with her hands outstretched in front of her. I turned my back on her then went back to Neal who managed to get two other girls to dance on him. I shook my head to myself and kindly tapped him on the shoulder, he looked down at me for a brief second and then ignored my glare and went back to having fun. I tapped on the shoulder again and motioned for him to bend down to my height, when he did I slapped him so hard the DJ stopped the music and stared at us.

"Audrie wha-" I cut him off.

" I hate you." I snapped angrily then pushed everyone out of the way to get to the door.