Harry whines at the mention of a nap, but everyone knows he needs it, he gets to whiny and grumpy if he doesn't have one. "Yes mister, you know you need a nap.... stay there while dada puts the cookies in baby, don't want you getting hurt." And so Harry does, sitting on the bench until Louis turns around to grab him, taking him up to his room and changing his nappy. "Alright darling, papas bringing up you bobo now baby..." Louis sits in the large rocking chair in the corner of Harry's room.

"Here you go baby boy, papa loves you." Liam whispers as he passes Harry's his bottle. The small boy cuddles closer into Louis' chest. Mumbling something Liam doesn't catch and sleepily drinking his bottle, and soon his bottle slips from his lips as his grip falls loose and his breath evens out. Louis slips his pacifier in between his small lips, making him sick at a slow and peaceful pace.

The father stands with Harry still in his arms, and places him down in his bed and kisses his head.

He walks down stairs and sees Niall and Luke playing on the PlayStation. "Did papa say you could use the PlayStation?" Niall and Luke nod. "Ok, well be quiet I just put Harry down for his nap and you know he didn't have a good night last night Niall, so please don't wake him up.

The boys nod again, so Louis walks out to the kitchen to see Liam making the boys some sandwiches. "You did say they could-"

"Could use the PlayStation? Yes I did, just so they're not to loud for Haz." Louis nods, yawning into his fist. "Go and have a nap babe, I know you're tired from looking after Haz last night." Louis nods tiredly, kissing Liam and walking up to their room to have a much need nap.

After about an hour, Liam hears Harry calling for him and Louis from his room.

"Ok sweetcheeks, we have to be quiet because dada is having a nap just like you did." Harry nods, his now messy curls bouncing around. "Wanna hab cookie!" He whispers, a large smile playing on his lips. "We have to have some lunch first darling, you go and play with Nini and Lukey while papa makes you a sandwich." Harry nods, taking Liam's hand as they walk down the stairs as he's known to fall and hurt himself.

The small boy runs into the lounge room, smiling as he sees his brother and Luke. "Nini Hawwy pway?" Harry asks as he climbs up on the couch, sitting between the two boys. "Wukey! Hawwy can pway?" Harry whines slightly as Niall ignores him. "Sure you can Hazza!" Harry smiles as Niall rolls his eyes, Harry takes the controller, Luke showing him how to do basic things on the game.

"Harry give it back to Luke, you can't even do it." Niall snaps, snatching the controller from Harry and giving it back to Luke who shyly takes it.

Harry looks to Niall, tears in his eyes. "NiNi.... Hawwy Wan' too, pwease?"

"No Harry! You can't do it because you're to stupid!" Niall spits, sick of his brother and his constant need for attention. As soon as he says this though, Harry let's the flood gates open and starts to bawl, tears quickly dribbling down his face.

Liam, hearing the commotion, quickly runs out and picks Harry up. "Baby boy, what are these silly tears for? What happened?" Harry hiccups as he points to Niall, Liam furrows his brow, looking at the boy for an answer. "I don't know, he didn't have a good night last night.... he's just being grumpy." Liam nods, thanking Niall and Luke for watching him.

"Hey now baby, let's stop these tears. C'mon, papa made you some Nutella squares!" Harry smiles as his tears slowly stop, he quickly nibbles on all four pieces of his sandwich, squealing when he sees Liam says he can have a cookie. "Fank'ou papa!" He smiles, making Liam kissing his still chubby cheeks.

After his cookie, Liam sets up his art things on the table so he can draw something. "Dada!" He squeals, running into Louis arms and resting his head on Louis shoulder. "Hello my darling, how was your nap? Dada had one too cause I was very tired." Harry giggles, nodding his head. "M'huh.... bu' papa wet Hawwy hab cookie!" Louis faking surprise as he gasps, tickling Harry's sides. "Did he now? Silly papa! Do you reckon we should go and give some to NiNi and Lukey?" Harry shakes his head.

"No NiNi.... Jus' Wukey." Louis' about to make another joke but sees the seriousness in his face. "Why baby? What did NiNi do?"

Harry looks to Liam, who is now coming over to listen. "Bein' mean a me.... wanna pway da game, but NiNi jus'nore Hawwy.... Den Hawwy ask Wukey and he wet Hawwy hab a go but NiNi bees mean an'natch it back so Hawwy not hab a go! And den he say naughty fings, say Hawwy'tupid...." The small boy whimpers, making Liam see red. Not only did Niall treat his brother with disrespect, he lied to Liam's face.

The father stalks out to the lounge room. "Luke, it's time leave. I'm sorry but I need to have a chat to Niall, thank you for coming over buddy." Luke leaves, bidding the family goodbye.

"Niall James, you better have a good bloody excuse for your actions young man. What the hell do you think you were doing treating Harry like that? And to talk him down like that? You know that's what he goes through on a daily basis at school, how many nights have dad or I sat up with him, sobbing his eyes out because some kid decided to call him retarded or stupid? How many Niall?" Liam seethes, watching as Niall fiddles with his fingers. "M'sorry papa... he gets annoying and then I loose my temper."

Liam sighs, rubbing his forehead. "Yes I know that, but you can't take it out on him, he doesn't understand bud. You know he has a disability right? A very serious one, and you can't call him names like that. It could be detrimental to the progress we've made over the past few years Ni." Niall nods, mumbling an apology.

"I'm not the one you have to say sorry to Ni," Niall nods, asking where Harry is. "he's in the kitchen with dad." Niall nods, walking in and seeing Harry still crying on Louis' lap.

Louis sees him as he awkwardly stands there, contemplating whether or not to apologise. "H baby boy, someone wants to talk to you." Louis says, making Harry peak his head out of his father's chest.

He whimpers and stuffs it back in as he sees Niall, shaking his head. "C'mon baby, I think NiNi wants to say sorry." Niall nods, scratching the back of his neck. "NiNi sowwy?"

Niall nods. "So so so sorry Haz! I just got grumpy because I didn't sleep very well last night... but do you forgive me?" Harry nods, leaning over to give him a sloppy kiss and hugging him closely. "I promise I won't ever call you mean names again baby bro..." Harry nods, sitting back on Louis' lap and asking if they can watch a movie.

So, the family, even though Harry doesn't last half an hour into the movie, put on Moana. "Can I cuddle with Haz tonight dad?" Louis nods, ushering him up to his brother's room.

"Love you Hazza..." Niall whispers as he drifts off, Harry in his arms. And when Louis and Liam go to bed, they check on the boys, finding the cuddled in each other's arms making them smile and snap a few photos.