Spread Awareness Pt.4

Start from the beginning

"Hey baby, are you ok?" Louis asks as he kneels down next to Harry. "Lou, just give him a second, he's still coming out of it." Louis nods, rubbing his back and smiling as Harry starts to look around. "Hey baby, are you with us now?" Harry nods a little, still in a slight daze. "Wha'.. happened?"  Louis gently kisses his forehead. "You has a seizure baby, it's ok though... don't worry about it, mums coming just to take you home.... you scared me baby." Harry nods a little, cuddling into Louis side as the older boy sits next to him.

The couple sit there for a while, until Anne comes running into the cafeteria, a worried line running along her forehead. "Harry darling, are you ok? Do I need to take you to hospital baby?"

Harry shakes his head, reaching a handout for Louis. "I don' wanna go home..... jus' stay here with Lou." Anne shakes her head, grabbing his hand and wrapping her petite hands around his massive one. "You are coming home, I don't care what you say Harry, you are coming home with me. I don't want you to have a big seizure here." He nods slowly, standing with his mother and Louis by his side.

"Just take it slow with him, Lou."

End Flashback:

"And... he... he was fine, but as we were walking down the corridor.. he just-" Louis gets cutoff by his phone ringing through the bluetooth, he answers the call, seeing as it's Harry. "Hello my darling, we're just coming around the corner now... what's wrong?"

They hear Harry groan a little on the other end of the line, breathing heavily. "Harry baby, what's wrong? Can you talk to me?" Harry slurs a few words that don't hold any meaning over the line, making Louis panic. "Shit! Did you have a seizure?" He hears some shuffling and a wounded noise. "Ok baby, it's alright... Darcy and I are just outside now."

He quickly parks the car, and runs to the door. His hands shake as he tries to open the door quickly and get to his ailing husband. "Papa! Stop, you need to calm down.... dad doesn't need you panicking, you'll just make him panic... he's ok." Louis nods, looking into his daughters greens blue eyes. "Thank you baby, I love you.... will you get your phone out and be ready to ring for an ambulance?" Darcy nods, following her father in to see her younger father still withering a little on the floor.

"Hey baby, you're ok.... it's Louis darling." Louis says as he gently placed his hand on Harry's chest. "Ring for an ambulance Darcy, he doesn't look well and he's cut his head." Darcy nods, dialling 999 and holding the phone to her ear.

"Papa... he's asking questions I don't know."

Louis nods, taking the phone from her and talking to the unnamed man.

"Hello, this is Louis Tomlinson...yes, he is epileptic..... he's obviously had a seizure and cut his head open, my daughter and I were out and he rang us just as we were coming down the road..... he cut his head, and I think he popped his shoulder out."

They eventually hear the sirens, an all to familiar feeling starts to bubble its way into Louis stomach, making him feel queasy. "Go and open the door for them Darcy... I don't want to leave him alone." Darcy nods, knowing better then to question his father in a time like this.

The medics run in as fast as they can, to see Harry still lying on floor, his blood all over Louis' hands and his face a sickly green colour. They get him prepared, and into the van without so much as a single word said from Harry. Just a few groans and whimpers of pain.

"I'm sorry to say but you'll have to go by yourselves to the hospital. If he crashes again, then we need room to stabilise him." Louis nods as though he understands, but his mind is still reeling about what just took place. They slam to doors to the van shut and drive away.