Special little baby

Start from the beginning

When I wake next, I'm still lying on the couch but I can hear mum talking to who I assume is Gemma. I groan and look around a little to see my two nieces playing with their blocks mum has here for them, when they hear me groan, the older of the two, Matilda or Tilly turns around and smiles at me. She calls out to mum telling her I'm awake. "Thank you darling, hi baby, Gemma's here... do you want a cup of tea?" Mum asks as she straps me into my chair, I nod, want something to drink and not really caring what is.

She pushes me out to the kitchen and to my spot at the table, then the twins come out and sit on either side of me, making me smile. I see Gemma smile as they talk to me, telling me about their time at school and what they've been studying. I giggle quietly as Maddison tells me about how she had to kiss a boy because they were playing truth or dare. "You know Harry, they really love you. They can never wait to co and visit again." Gemma says as the twins leave the room.

I want to tell her that I love them too, but I can't and it hurts. Mum finally brings me over my tea with a straw in it so I can drink it easily. "Uncle Harry, can you please have a sleep over at our house?" Tilly comes in asking, making both mum and Gemma nearly choke on their tea. "Matilda, uncle Harry has special needs darling, and at our house we can't do some of the things he needs so he has to here where Nanna can watch him... but, if it's alright with Nanna, I don't see why you girls can't have a sleep over." Mum nods, telling the girls they are welcome to stay as long as they keep their manners and behave.

"Uncle Harry has an appointment tomorrow, so you girls can come with us if it's alright with mum, he's might be able to get little machine that lets him speak." As mum says that, Gemma smiles and the girls go mental. "Does that mean we can talk to uncle Harry and he'll talk back?" Mum nods, rubbing my arm. "Maddison, Uncle Harry can't help it, he was born with this." Gemma hisses, making the girl sink back in her seat. I groan, wanting to tell Gemma not to make her feel like shit, she just didn't process why she said. "What babe, what's wrong?" I look at Gemma and mum seems to get what I mean. "I don't think he wants you to punish her, she didn't know any better Gem, it's fine" Gemma sighs.

💈💈

So, Gemma left about an hour ago and the twins are running a muck, mum is trying to get them to calm down but it doesn't seem to be working and my head is hurting like you wouldn't believe and that's probably not a very good sign. "What's wrong baby? Are they giving you headache?" I nod, closing my eyes and leaning my head back. "Girls please be quiet, Uncle Harry has a headache, and we all know he needs quiet." Finally, they quiet down and I can hear myself think.

"Uncle Harry, are you excited about the thingy tomorrow?" I nod, because I can finally communicate with everyone! I won't just have to rely on eye contact and gestures for everything. Maddie nods, sitting down next to me on the lounge, she soon cuddles into my side, wrapping my arms around her body as she says Michal - Gemma's husband does it. "Your my favourite uncle, uncle Harry. Cause you're really good at listening." I nod again, smiling to her.

💈💈
The bold in this is when the machine speaks for H and I'm calling it his 'voice'

Skip a couple of years, maybe 3:

So, it's been three years since I got my voice and started respite which has now lead me to having a relationship. My first respite worker, Louis Tomlinson, is now my husband of just under one year.

"Good morning sweetheart, are we ready to get up?" Louis says as he walks back into our room, I nod as I can't use my voice when I'm not sat in my chair. "Alrighty bub, let's do it... are we gunna use the sling or are we going to walk over to your chair?" He holds up his two hands, I hand with one finger up and his second hand with two fingers up like a peace sign. I look to his left hand - with one finger up - he smiles, nodding getting my sling ready.

Once I'm in my chair, he wheels me out to the kitchen and I smile when I see our daughter. "Hi daddy!" Evie smiles to me when Lou wheels me out. Hi baby. I smile as she blushes, eating her breakfast. Lou makes me a cup of tea and some toast. Thank you Lou.

After we have breakfast and get dressed, we head to mum and dad's. "Uncle LouLou And Uncle Harry!" Tilly and Maddie scream as we come in. "Shhh girls, you Uncle H doesn't like loud noises." Louis says gently to them. "Alright, let's go into the kitchen, baby you go play with Tilly and Maddie daddy and papa will be in the kitchen." Evie nods, running off to play with her cousins. "Hello mum, hi Gem... hey Michal." Louis says as we come into the room. "Hello babies! How are you today?" Louis nods, setting me at my place and sitting down next to me.

I suddenly don't feel very good, my head starts to hurt and everything feels like it's underwater. I groan, making Louis look at me. "What's wrong bub? Can you tell me?" I groan again, making him start to worry. "Hey Harry, can you tell me what's wrong?" I try to look at him but my eyes deceive me, I have to blink multiple times to even be able to get a blurry picture of him. "Alright, shh I know. We'll get you out on the couch in a second." He quickly gets up and takes me into the lounge room, laying me on the couch. "It's alright sweetheart, calm down... I know, just let it pass and we'll be alright." Louis says I as my body pulls taunt...

When I come to my head feels like it's full of cotton balls and I feel the overwhelming need to vomit. "Hi darling, you're alright... you just had a seizure that's why you feel funny yeah?" I look at Louis and vomit all over myself like a fûcking immobile dûmbàss... but wait I am, so yeah. "Alright sweetheart, don't worry we'll get you a bath and you'll feel so much better." I look away from Louis from because I feel like he's silently judging me, but I also know that he never would, and I let the tears fall. They fall quickly, making Louis freak. "Baby, can you tell me what's wrong? C'mon I need you to help me." I shake my head a little, making him smile. "Oh you silly boy, I'm not upset darling. Sure it's always a little scary when you seize but you can't help it can you? And until we know how to stop your seizures than we can't do anything can we?" He quickly gets me changed out of my vomit ridden shirt and piss stained pants, leaving me in my boxers. "Alright bub, let's get you into the tub. We'll make you all nice and clean." I smile, making Louis smile as well.

When Lou gets me out the bath, I feel relaxed and cleansed. He takes me into my old room and puts some warm clothes on me. "Alright sweetheart, let's get you a nice warm cup of tea."

"Nnnnnnnuh'." I manage to groan out, making Lou stop in his tracks and slap his hands over his mouth. "Did you just-? You- I don't... Anne!" He screams, scaring me a little and hugging me so tightly I'm scared he'll cut off my circulation.  "Say it again baby, I know you can do it, c'mon." He smiles at me. "Nnnnnnnuh' t-" My voice cuts out, but he's still smiling, that's when mum comes in. "Mmmmmmuh... mmmmuh." I groan looking at her. Her eyes go wide and her hand slaps over her mouth, and crying. "Harry baby!" She screams hugging almost as tightly as Louis did.

She calls dad in and he, Gemma and Michal all have to same reaction, all crying and hugging me. "Well, let's get you back in your chair baby." I groan, shaking my head making Louis chuckle. "I know you don't like it, but we have to have you in it because I can't carry you around baby, as much as I would love to be able to...  Hey, why don't we show everyone how good you've gotten at PT?" I smile, showing my dimples and nod, making him smile. "Alright, let me just go get Michal. I know you didn't want me to tell everyone but I had to tell someone." I laugh at his little apology and he quickly gets Michal. They get me stood up, with my feet on the ground. "Let's go Michal, just small steps baby." We take a few small steps, just to make sure I'm good and remember how to.

"Let's go!" Louis says as he and Michal each put an arm around my waist and my arms over their shoulders. They walk out at a slow pace so I can keep up, and when we walk into the kitchen mum almost has a heart attack.

"Oh my god Harry!" She hugs herself, crying more then I've ever seen her cry. "Mmmmmuh..." I whisper, making her smile. She hugs me and I giggle a little, she nods, kissing my face and hugging me once again. "That's right baby boy, and don't you ever forget it."

So, even though I've faced a lot of hardships I think I've conquered most of them.

So.... that was something, I really like that one, I got He idea from watching a video about a boy named Anthony and he has the same disorders as Harry.

Vote, comment, share do whatever just please don't be a ghost reader... send in prompts if you want to as well 😊😊