Combat Class & PARTTYY AT MY HOUSE.

I do not own divergent

*Tris Pov*

We are walking to Combat Class I have it with all the girls and I'm assuming the boys because they are behind us or they must be stalking.

Once we get into Combat Coach.Max tells us to change into some clothes.

Us girls walk into the girls locker room and change into some sweat black capris and another black-tanktop and we walk out.

"Alright class I saw everyone's powers when you signed up on open house and I just wanted to let you know that you can use it everything is unbreakable and fire and water proof and such other. Tris do you mind showing them" Coach Max says and I nod and I throw flames to the desk and It does not catch on fire.

"Okay also I sprayed this liquid substance on your clothes and you so when we fight you won't be bruised or hurt you will just feel the pressure of the power or hit..Okay today we are doing teams aganist teams" He says

"How did you spray the spray on us?" A boy asks

"I can turn invisible" He says while turning invisible we all clap

"Okay Team going up first is Tris,Lynn,Marlene,Shauna,Christina,Cara,Lauren. Vs. Four, Peter, Uriah, Zeke, Will,Trent, & Al." Max says

We all get together and get on to the mat in the middle.

"START!" Max yells as he puts some music on.

Cara throws some ice at me but I throw flames and It melts and Al makes the water move off the mat.  I run up to Cara and punch her in the face and she falls back and kicks me under my legs I roll over and Then Will throws some webs at christina and she throws some lighting strikes to him.

Shauna Turns invisible and appears by Zeke and Kicks him in the jaw.

Al makes a waterball and thows it to lynn. 

Christina then stretchs her way over to Four and kicks him in the stomach but he catches her foot and throw her to the ground. He was about to hit her but Lynn made a Force field around her and he hit the force field she got up and smiled at Lynn.

Trent comes up to me and makes a tree apppear infornt of me and I burn it by touching it and then he looks at me with wide eyes and I throw flames at him but he doesn't Feel it.

Marlene turns blue and walks up to Uriah and acts like she is going to kiss him but she knees him in the groin and then turns invisible and she comes back over to us regular.

I use my moving powers and pick up a Seat and throw it to Four. He smashes it 

"I THOUGHT IT WAS UNBREAKABLE" Max yells

Four runs up to me with a smug smile and Throws a punch at me but I dodge it and throw flames on his pants he backs up.

Then the class room starts to get windy and Zeke is making a tornado and Shauna uses her fast powers and run up to him and Kick him and he stops.

Will throws some webs to Shauna and she is all tied up then I burn them and she gets up.

Me & Christina makes a Electric Fire flame and Throw it to the boys and they stare at us with awe.

We fight some more then we finished get changed and the other groups fight then they change.

We have 5 mins left of class.

"THAT WAS WONDERFUL ESPECILLY GROUP 1 HOW YALL WORKED TOGETHER" Max says happy.

"Tris Question" Max starts but I cut him off by saying "Awnser"

"Don't the fires hair lights up and giltters when your angry can you show us with the last 3 minutes of class"Max says

"Well like you said you have to be angry and im not angry. If you could make me angry then sure" I say

Trent walks up to me and presses his lips to mine then backs up and showers me with roses.

I jump up and knee him in the stomach and he drops to the floor.

Then I feel my hair Light up and Glitter "That. Is. So. Hot" Uriah says and I give him a death glare.

"See When she is angry her hair does that and It even gets warm" Max says and everyone starts touching my hair. 

I light up my hair and burn their hands slightly I don't want peoples fingers in my hair.

The bell rings and the rest of the day was a blur untill me and my friends were walking to my car and I saw.

Four, Uriah, Zeke, Peter, Trent, Will,Al. Standing by my black Farrari and Uriah stands on my hood of my car and yells

"PARTY AT MY HOUSE FRIDAY" everyone cheers and I scream and Throw some flames at him strong enough to shock him but not enough to kill him.

He jumps off and yells

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"IT"S MY CAR!" I yell back and I feel my hair starting to lift up and start lighting up (A:N If you saw sharkboy and Lavagirl you know what im talking about)

"REALLY!" The boys yell

"Really" I say calm 

"Give me a ride" Zeke says

"I don't even know you maybe when I do get to know you but right now I'm trying to stop my hair" I say

I focus and breathe in and out and It stops

"Are yall coming to the party?" Four says

"No" I say but the girls say yes and I look at them 

"SHE IS GOING" Christina says as she makes a lighting stike with her hands threating me.

"No I am not" I say while smiling and making a fireball and everyone steps back and we laugh.

"Al can you wash my hood please" I say the last part by looking at Uriah and he backs up again because I lit up my eyes with fire and he ends up being in a persons car since he can go through anything soild.

Al sprays some water on my hood with his hands and I thank him and I say goodbye and go home.

*Four Pov*

While me and the boys are walking away I say

"Dudes she is soo hot" He says everyone agrees

"Ooo...FOURS GOT A CRUSH ON TRISSY-POO" Uriah says

"BE QUIET BEFORE I CRUSH YOU" I say then go home.

HOW WAS THAT LET ME KNOW COMMENT AND VOTE

LUV YALL AND STAY DAUNTLESS.