Hard Love

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

1342 Words

"Love me hard and don't be nice, please."
* Rough Smut, Like I'm Not Even Kidding, Jack Is Gonna Be Fucked 'Til He Cries - Age Gap - Teacher X Student - Lots Of Sins *

Third Person POV:

Fingers laced through short brown hair and tugged hard, yanking the brunettes head back. A high pitched whine left his pink, plump lips as his ass was pounded harshly. The older's hand came down on his bare, pale ass, leaving a red hand print in its wake.

"S-Sir, please."

"What was that, McLoughlin?"

Jack's shimmering blue eyes shot open as he looked up and met his teacher's confused, yet hungry, glare. His face flushed with embarrassment as his classmates giggled.

"Jack, how about you come up and show the class how to solve this equation," Mr. Fishbach pointed at the wipe-board behind him that displayed an algebra equation scribbled in black marker.

Swallowing, the brunette looked down at his erection that was covered by his jeans. He couldn't let everyone see he was hard. But, his teacher's eager stare made him stand up and walk to the board. Students snickered and whispered to each other.

"Meet me after class, Jack. Sit down."

* After The Bell *

"Don't forget to do numbers 1-30 in the packet!" The well dressed man watched as students fled his classroom, taking a seat at his desk.

Once the classroom was almost empty, Mr. Fischbach looked up to see one student left, Jack McLoughlin. He was wiggling in his seat, blushing bright red.

"You seem to have a predicament. Tell me, Jack, what was it you were daydreaming about?" His eyes were dark and mischievous as he walked over and closed the door to his classroom, locking it.

"N-Nothing."

"Well, it was obviously something of it got you hard," playful eyes scanned the young boy's body for a moment. "Are you sexually attracted to me, Jack? Tell me the truth."

Another harsh swallow, "Yes."

"Yes who?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good boy. Now tell me what you were daydreaming about. In detail."

Blue eyes shifted to the tiled floor, "I was thinking about you pulling my hair, hard, tugging my head back. Fucking me from behind too, so rough as you slapped my ass."

Gliding his hand over his tie as he walked toward the boy's desk, a smirk played at his lips. In one quick movement, a hand was gripping brown hair, tugging it hard. Jack whimpered softly, looking up with needy, innocent blue eyes.

"Stand up," a low growl made Jack's submissive side show. "Good boy."

In a swift arm movement, the brunette was bent over his desk, jeans by his ankles. Mr. Fischbach bent down and bit gently on the smaller's ass that was covered by tight, black boxer briefs. He whimpered softly, wiggling his hips invitingly. A finger soon poked his hole through his briefs, teasing and making the boy whine.