Hit Me So I Know You Care

~ Danti One Shot ~

889 Words

* Rough Smut, Remember That Everything Is Consensual And They Have A Safe Word (Anti Says "Stop" Occasionally But Its Not The Safe Word And Its Consensual, Don't Worry) ..... There's Also Aftercare Because I Need Happiness In My Life *

Third Person POV:

Wrists were held captive in a tight grip of one dark hand. The hand was one of a pair, where was the other? Slapping the ass that belonged to the wrists (quite harshly, may I add). A demon cried out, having his ass assaulted pained him terribly. His boyfriend was strong, very good at what he was doing, hitting him harder with each impact.

The small demon, Anti, let out a choked sob as his pale blue panties were pulled down, his bare ass now being slapped, "Daddy, no! Please stop! Oh, God."

But, he didn't stop. In fact, he kept going, and harder, loving every moment of this punishment too because he just knew Anti was enjoying it as well. At this point the green-haired demon's rear was covered in bruises and handprints.

"Please stop, I can't take it," Anti sobbed.

"Ask me to stop one more time and I'll start over. You're almost done."

He just bit his bottom lip and clenched his eyes tight as tears streamed down his cheeks. The last few spanks were the worst. The slap sounds resonating through the room as Anti held back screams of pain (and pleasure). When it was over, Dark squeezed his ass, kneading it roughly like the sadistic bastard he was.

"What do you want now, huh?"

Another sob and a muffled response.

Dark yanked the smaller by his hair, forcing him to face him, "Speak clearly, whore."

"W-Wanna co-me. P-P-Please, Daddy," he looked up with glossy, innocent eyes.

As much as he didn't want to let himself give in, he couldn't say no to those beautiful eyes that held such innocence and purity. Dark was madly in love with Anti and he'd do anything for that little demon.

Pulling him onto the bed, panties around his ankles, Dark growled, "You're gonna ride me, understand? You know the safe word. If I hear stop, you don't get to fucking come."

"Y-Yes, Daddy. Th-ank you," once his wrists were released, he wiped away his tears and smiled a bit, a smile that made Dark's heart melt.

The older demon tugged off his boxer briefs, pulling Anti over his lap. In their bedside drawer was lube and a condom, which Dark reached over, grabbed, and put on his fully hard erection. Lining up his tip with the younger's tight hole, he grabbed the little demon's hips and pulled him down onto his cock, listening to his moans and shrieks. It was music to his ears.

Again and again, he thrusted into the small demon without even a slight heads-up. Basking in the moans and groans of pain he caused, he quicker his pace.

"You're gonna come untouched, baby boy. Just from my huge cock filling your little hole," sweat glazed the older's forehead before he slowed his pace. "Bounce on me, baby."

Slowly, with a nod, Anti lowered himself onto the red-haired demon's dick, already in pain from how fast he'd been thrushes into. Obviously unhappy with the speed, Dark grabbed his hips again, pushing him down onto him more, making him take more.

"N-No, I ca-n't, Daddy! Fuck, so cl-close!"

"You can take it. You've been filled with more and you fucking know it, you slut. Come with me."

With that, he thrusted in quickly, hard, hitting Anti's prostate a few times, abusing it before they both spilled. Dark's orgasm leaked into the condom, hot and sticky, while Anti's covered both of their stomachs in thin, white ribbons. They panted harshly as the older demon pulled out. Almost instantly, the smaller collapsed on the bed beside him.

"Anti? You're ok, right, baby? I didn't hurt you too much, right? You could've used the safe word. You did remember it right?"

"Darky, I'm fine," Anti giggled, pressing his lips gently to his boyfriend's, hugging him tight, despite the mess on their stomachs.

"Good. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ever took it too far, you know that," Dark smiled. "Shower?"

"Bath?"

"Yes please!"

Another kiss, both participants smiling gleefully against each other's lips before the older picked up the younger, bridal style, and carried him to the bath. It was a bath big enough for two. Dark set it up, making sure it was warm, but not too hot, while Anti added pink bubbles. Once the bath was the correct temperature and almost overflowing with bubbles, they climbed in. Anti's back was to his boyfriend's chest, head under his chin, loving just being near him. Sponge in hand, the stronger demon began washing the smaller's tummy, kissing his cheek as he did so. They did this often, loving each other's company. It was calming and comfortable. Just being so close and feeling the body heat from their significant other was so nice.

Blissful.

-

(A/N): idk. i'm having a bad day. i've been crying for hours and my eyes are all dry and i feel sick. i really want a hug, i'm so sad. love you guys:)