Suits

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

1349 Words

* Smut With A Tiny Age Gap But No Specified Ages (They're Both Above 20) Its Also Kinda Rough I Guess, Idk, Have Fun *

Third Person POV:

Dressed in an all black, straightened suit sat a man, waiting patiently for his boyfriend to make an entrance. Shyly, a boy appeared from around a corner of the large penthouse they lived in. He was dressed in a short, sheer white nightgown that was decorated in small sewn flowers. The outfit ended just below the small boy's plump rear. With a blush on his porcelain cheeks, the brunette stood in front of the well-dressed man, just a few feet away. A smirk played on the seated man's thin, red lips.

"There's my beautiful baby," he growled in that low, gravely voice that made the smaller's knees weak.

Eyes grazing the slightly younger boy's frame, the deep-voiced man patted his lap, "C'mere, princess."

The brunette smiled and plopped himself down on his boyfriend's lap, making sure to rub his, (barely clothed), ass against the older's bulge. He grinned when the darker haired male groaned at the friction.

"So naughty," hungry brown eyes met soft blue ones. "I missed you at work, did you miss me too?"

"Mm," the femininely dressed boy hummed. "Yes, S-Sir, very much."

Moving a hand under the sheer fabric of his boyfriend's nightgown, he grasped the boy's bulge, feeling a familiar fabric covering it. Lace.

"The ones I love?" The older rhetorically asked, grinning up at the, now whimpering, boy seated on his lap.

Nodding, brunette bit his plush bottom lip.

"Mm. I guess you did miss me," Mark, the well-dressed man, mused as he felt his boyfriend's cock straining against the laced panties he loved. "Did you touch yourself while I was gone?"

They had rules. One happened to be that the small brunette was not allowed to touch himself without permission.

"I-I.." If he told the truth, he'd be sure to get punished, which was a good and bad thing. "I f-fingered myself, Sir. I'm sorry."

Mark groaned at the thought of his baby sprawled out on his back, back arched, panties halfway down his legs, fingers teasing his beautiful, puckered hole. It was always beautiful, watching Jack, the baby blue eyed boy, pleasure himself. Working his small cock while thrusting his fingers in and out of himself, all the while moans were dripping off of his lips like sweet honey.

"What're the rules, baby?"

"I-I'm not allowed to touch myself wi-without permission, Sir."

"And what happens when you break a rule?"

"I get p-punished, Sir."

"Mm, such a smart boy. I think twenty will suffice, don't you, baby boy?"

Jack nodded, "Yes, Sir."

Finger's tapped at the smaller's hipbones from beneath the sheer clothing he wore, "Take off my belt for me, sweetheart."

Doing as instructed, the brunette began unbuckling his boyfriend's belt, swiping his tongue over his lips as he did so. Breath becoming uneven as he worked off Mark's belt, he felt lips move along his collarbone, sucking and nibbling a bit harshly. Once he'd finally removed the older's belt, he held it up, innocently handing it over to him.