Jesus Is Always Watching

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

2687 Words

Jack is an innocent church boy who's trying to ignore is homosexuality, whereas his crush is a punk boy who is very interested in seeing his not-so-innocent side
* Smut Because I'm Such A Sinner I Had To Bring My Sin Into The House Of God, You're Welcome *

Third Person POV:

Jack is a good Christian boy. He attends church with his family every Sunday, reads the bible regularly, prays every night, and does just about anything else a Christian should do. The only problem is that he will always be a sinner, he is a homosexual. Never would he tell anyone, he wouldn't want to disappoint his family or be sent to a church camp to be 'fixed'. Besides, he ignores all his urges and attempts to 'pray the gay away' every day. He's very good at ignoring his sexuality, except when Mark Fischbach is around. That's when he crumbles.

Mark Fischbach is the hottest guy Jack has ever seen. He wears leather jackets, has a lip and a nose piercings, hair dyed bright red, and he smokes. Jack hates him. Or, rather, Jack hates that he likes him. He hates that Mark always flirts with him and makes him feel all weird in his lower region. The guy is so annoying, Jack cannot stand him.

Anyways, at this moment in time, Jack was buttoning up his white shirt, getting dressed for church. He was happy to be going, but church was always hard to concentrate on considering Mark Fischbach would be attending as well.

"Jack, it's almost time to go, hurry up, we don't want to be late!" Mrs. McLoughlin called from downstairs.

"Yes, mother, coming!" Jack replied, finishing buttoning up his shirt and pulling on his dress shoes before stumbling out of his neat bedroom.

He hurried down the stairs, being greeted by his mother and father, who were both dressed nicely. His mother flashed him a smile before they rushed into the car. They didn't live far from the church, so it didn't take long before they were brushing off their clothes and walking inside the pristine, white building. Church didn't start for a few more minutes, they always tried to arrive early. Jack and his parents greeted a few fellow church members before his mom and dad left him on his own so they could speak with friends and Pastor Joseph.

Jack leaned against a wall, fiddling with the hem of his shirt, waiting for church to start.

"Hey, pretty boy."

He looked up from his feet to notice that Mark Fischbach had approached him, sporting a dress shirt and blue jeans (which he'd only ever wear to church). Jack blushed, looking him up and down, spotting his several tattoos peaking out from the sleeves of his dress shirt. His stomach filled with butterflies, biting his lip when he looked at the metal ring on Mark's bottom lip.

"W-what do you want?"

"That's no way to speak to a fellow church-goer, not in the house of God, now is it, sweetheart?"

"D-don't call me that," Jack mumbled after a soft apology.

"Why not, baby?"

Jack's porcelain cheeks were tinted a shade of red, "Because."

"Does it make you uncomfortable, princess."