Coffee Stalker (2)

Words: 1114

Third Person POV:

About a half hour later, Marzia returned to the coffee shop, with about three bags of possible outfit choices and a small bag of make-up. The coffee shop closes at about 6:30 so they have 30 minutes after that to get Jack ready for his date.

When it finally reached 6:30, all the customers cleared out and Jack flipped the sign from the 'OPEN' side to the 'CLOSED' side.

Marzia took some of the clothes out of the bag, placing them onto a few tables, sorting them by matching colors and/or patterns.

"Okay, these are the ones I thought you'd look your best in, pick on outfit out."

The outfits consisted of a skirt of various colors and patterns, a matching sweater, or button-up, some knee high socks, and some matching shoes. Jack scanned over the outfits, trying to find the one he liked the most.

Finally, he decided on a simple pale blue skirt with a long-sleeved, white, button-up, with black, knee highs, and some black vans. Jack went into the restroom and changed into the outfit he had chosen, walking out to find Marzia smiling, excitedly, at him.

"How do I look?" Jack said, a slight bit of nervousness in his tone.

You see, Jack has never worn "girly" clothes outside of his own home, especially not on a date. So yes, he was slightly nervous. Like most other people, he lives in constant fear of what other people will think of him. What if someone calls him that mean, horrible, name again?

"You look amazing, Jacky!" She said, smiling like a proud mother.

She pulled a chair away from one of the tables, instructing him to sit in it. Grabbing her hairbrush, Marzia began to comb Jack's hair in different ways until, finally, she decided on a certain look.

"I'm just going to do a little blush, you don't want to overdo it."

Brushing the small make-up brush against his cheeks lightly, she made his cheeks gradually pinker.

"Perfect!" She exclaimed stepping backs but, looking him over.

Jack stood and went to check himself in the mirror. Then it hit him; why is he getting all filled up for a stranger, no, stalker?

He brushed the thought aside, knowing he finally had a reason to be dressed up like this. If Mark wasn't interested in the way he dressed, who cares, at least Jack was happy with himself.

Honestly, this is Jack's first date. Yes, he is, in fact, 17 years old, but he just avoids human contact. He keeps to himself, and up until last year, Marzia. This particular teenager doesn't like partying and getting drunk, he likes  reading, listening to music (TØP, Melanie Martinez, Panic! At the Disco, ect), and drawing, that's it.

Sure, you could say it's boring but, he likes it. He gets inspiration for drawings from music he listens to, and sometimes the books he reads. Marzia says he should pursue art, which he might do. His art is hung all over the cafe and many customers have commented on how nice they are too. Not to mention that doing art for a living is better than working at a coffee shop where some hot, red haired, possibly Korean, man stalks you for the rest of your life.

7:00 pm rolled around quite quickly after Marzia got Jack ready. Mark arrived at the coffee shop, not a second before or after 7:00pm exactly. Jack ignored how creepy that seemed because Marzia insisted it was cute.

"Wow, you look beautiful," Mark stated, gripping the bouquet in his hand tighter.

Jack blushed lightly, the only person whose ever said that to him was Marzia, "Th-thank you."

"Ready to go?"

"S-sure, see you later, Marzia."

"Have fun, but not too much fun!" Marzia warned, smiling.

"Does he have a curfew?" Mark said, jokingly.

"Don't answer that, Marzia."

They both just laughed at the fact that Marzia acted like Jack's mother.

*Arriving At Mark And Jack's Date*

Mark and Jack walked through the park on a tiled path, nothing but street lamps and the moon lighting the world. They just had dinner at a quite fancy restaurant and Mark suggest coming here, claiming it was "the most beautiful scenery", which wasn't a lie in the slightest.

The path was surrounded by rows of trees on either side of the path, which happened to be covered in white Christmas lights. In between each tree was a tall, black, street lamp, lighting the path. It was beautiful.

"Do you like it?" Mark asked.

"It's gorgeous," Jack stated in awe.

"Much like you."

Jack blushed, smiling slightly.

"I walk through here a lot, just to think.." Mark said, hesitantly.

They stayed in silence for a moment.

"Are you like, actually stalking me?" Jack piped up through the silence.

"What? What makes you think that?"

"You know my work schedule, you act just plain...sketchy."

"It's just because, well, I obviously like you, Jack. But you always ignore me, and I just want to get to know you. So when you're coworker got you to go out with me tonight, I didn't want to be too early or too late. I was so excited for this."

"R-really?" Jack blushed again, looking up at Mark as they both stopped walking and faced each other.

"Do you realize how intriguing you are?" Mark asked, rhetorically. "Not to mention you're extremely beautiful. I've had the biggest crush on you since I first saw you. I might even call it love."

Why was this, may I say, very attractive guy saying all this to someone like Jack? Jack was, to say the least, very confused.

"Why would someone like you love someone like me?"

"What do you mean "someone like me"?

"You seem like a cool guy, like someone with more than one friend. Why would you love a nerdy introvert like me?"

"As I said before, you're intriguing."

Jack just smiled slightly and looked into Mark's brown eyes. Mark smiled before leaning down and pressing his lips to Jack's.

-

(A/N): I'm trying to get myself into a new update schedule, maybe every other day? We'll see how things go I guess. Anyways, there's a very small chance I will update tomorrow, because it's my birthday and my friend is sleeping over and I'm going to the mall, maybe to get more flower crowns and a choker, ect. I'm hyped for tomorrow for various reasons, not one of them is because it's my birthday lol. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this, idk how I feel about it, love you guys:)