A/N

(A/N): Perhaps to you guys it seems like I write these a lot, maybe too much. Don't worry I will be updating soon, but first here is this:

I was telling my uncle that I've been writing, I've been talking about the views I get, I've been talking about all the nice things you guys say to me, I told him that I met a friend on here ReptilianDaddy , and I realized a few things. I didn't tell him a lot about everything because some stuff is private, like all the shit I write and talk about, things I talk about with you guys. I just realized that, I'm happier than I think I've ever been. Wattpad came into my life at the perfect time, I should say all of you came into my life at the perfect time. I've been at my lowest theses past few months, as expressed in my some of my writing and just me telling you guys, but I've been so much happier, I almost always have a smile on my face. When talking about all of you to my uncle, I couldn't stop smiling, I literally was smiling and just being really happy.

Alright I'm gonna talk about one of you in particular, ReptilianDaddy , I feel like I've been talking about her a lot but honestly, in the past 11 days she's helped so much. My mood has honestly improved so much. Thank you so much Katrin. You're the greatest Baby-Poo!

Lol, anyways, I just love you all so much. Even if you're just viewing I love you, I love you all so fucking much. Sure I have my dark days, but I've been so much better. I stopped cutting, and I started actually, genuinely smiling. Thank you, all of you, so very much. Love you guys, so, so, much:)