The Demon That Lives In My Head

~ Jacksepticeye And Antisepticeye One Shot ~

836 Words

Jack is always bullied in school, he has no friends and is very emotional for a 9 year old, but one day he meets someone in his brain, perhaps an imaginary friend?

Slightly inspired by Crybaby by Melanie Martinez

Jack and Anti: 9 years old

Jack's POV:

They did it again, they pushed me into the dirt, or should I say mud. Of course, being in Ireland, it had rained the day before, causing me to get mud all over me. And what did I do? I sat there, crying in the mud puddles.

I didn't know what to do. Nobody would help, not even the teachers. Nothing was going to change, I'm just a weak, little, lonely, crybaby.

"Haha, Jack is a crybaby!"

"Crybaby, crybaby!"

Nobody cared about me. Nobody stuck up for me. I have no friends.

Hey, I'm your friend. Don't listen to those idiots.

"Um, hello?" I question, where did that voice come from?

I'm in your head silly.

"Are you real? What are you?"

For now, I'm just a voice in your head. But when you get older I can become my own being, I'm a demon.

"Are you gonna hurt me?"

No, I just wanna be friends, I promise. Think of me as an imaginary friend, but real. We should play a game.

"Ok, let's play in the sand box!" I giggled through my tears.

*2 years later*

I was watching my siblings run around together, while I wrote in my journal under my favorite tree. I'm supposed to write down my thoughts. My therapist said if she knows what I'm thinking she can help make everything better. I don't trust her, but ma does, so I have to try.

Why write in that stupid journal when we can play a game?

No. It's been 2 years, we worked so hard to make him go away, and here he is.

"Ma said not to talk to you." I stated hoping he'd leave.

But, we are friends, remember, I was there for you when nobody else was.

"You told me to hurt myself, I liked it but, ma didn't. I love ma I have to listen to her."

She takes away the things you love, like that razor, and me.

"You're the reason I have to go to therapy. You make ma worry about me."

Please, Jack, I'm bored, after we play I will leave you alone.

"Fine, but only because you're my best friend, what do you want to do"

How about we give that razor a visit...

*5 years later*

"I should never have trusted you, every time I do ma gets sad." I say holding a razor to my forearm.

Ma doesn't understand, I just want the best for you. You know you like doing this, you know you deserve this pain, Jack. Ma doesn't want you to know it. But, I know it, I just want you to know what everyone thinks of you. I care about you, Jack, we're best friends.

I can't help it, I start crying. I know the truth because of Anti. He's always there for me. So I drag the razor across my skin causing it to split open and allow some of that thick, red liquid, I love to spill out.

That's a good Jackaboy, sometime I will show you the cliffs, no more pain after that.

*2 years later*

The cliffs were beautiful, they over looked some very, very, shallow water, where I would end my existence. I'm glad to do it at such a beautiful place. Anti was right about this being perfect.

It's time.

I nodded and stepped a bit closer to the edge of the rocky cliff. A single tear spilled from my baby blue eyes.

Now, do it now.

"Ok."

I did it. I stepped off.

But something, no, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back up. I was seated on the ground, a red haired boy standing over me. I recognized him from school, Mark.

After a few moments of me staring dumbstruck, he hugged me. I have never once even talked to this boy, why was he here now, saving me. I hugged back, not knowing what else to do.

Then he pulled away and looked me in the eyes before kissing me passionately on the lips.

"I've always like you Jack, please don't do this. Please stay, if not for yourself, for me.

I just nodded and he pulled me into another hug. I couldn't hear Anti anymore.

-

(A/N): I hop you enjoyed that, it's a little different but I really liked this entire idea. I wasn't planning on adding Mark in at all but I figured why not have a happy ending for once? So here you go, sorry about my weird a/n chapter it wasn't really important so don't bother. But I appreciate all the people who read it and commented like I do with all chapters. I love you guys:)