Lovely Little

~ Danti One Shot ~

579 Words

Anti = little boy
Dark = daddy dom

Third Person POV:

Anti sat on the floor, surrounded by various stuffies, and crayons. He sucked on his pacifier, (paci), colored in his Mickey Mouse coloring book, and watched Mulan on their new flat screen.

Dark looked at his little, smiling. He loved Anti and being his caregiver. Anti is always so adorable, even when he isn't in little space.

It was getting close to Anti's bedtime. Dark usually gives Anti a half hour in bed before he has to go to sleep, so he can read his little boy a bedtime story, and that means he's going to have to make him clean up his things now.

"Time for bed, angel," Dark said, gaining Anti's attention.

"But it's not over yet, daddy," Anti whined, pointing at the tv.

"You know the rules, bedtime is at 10 o'clock."

"But daddy, my movie!" Anti whined more.

"Start cleaning up or daddy will have to punish you, baby boy."

"Yes, daddy," Anti sighed, sticking his pacifier back into his mouth and gathering his crayons.

"Good boy," Dark praised, making Anti smile a bit.

Dark turned off the movie, and waited for Anti to put away his coloring book and crayons.

After Anti finished, he wandered back into the living room and picked up his stuffies, deciding which were going to sleep in bed with him tonight. Anti likes to give all his stuffies a chance to sleep in his bed, just so none of them get jealous.

Dark followed Anti back to their room, watching the little climb into bed wearing his green dinosaur footie-pajamas and hugging a teddy bear to his chest, his paci still in his mouth.

Smiling, Dark walked over to the small, wooden bookshelf in the corner of the bedroom, looking over the different bedtime stories they have.

"Which book, love?"

"Goldi!" Anti exclaimed, enthusiastically.

Dark chuckled and rolled his eyes, playfully, before picking up a book entitled: Goldilocks and the Three Bears. He sat down on the edge of the bed, facing Anti, and opened up the book, beginning to read the story.

"Once upon a time.."

*After Dark Read The Story*

"The end," Dark said, closing the book and standing to put it back in its place on the bookshelf.

Anti yawned and watched his daddy, barely keeping his eyes open due to how tired he was feeling.

"Daddy?" Anti said through a yawn.

Dark turned to look at his sleepy little, smiling at how adorable he looked.

"What is it, pumpkin?"

Anti made grabby-hands at Dark, mumbling.

"Cuddles!"

Chuckling, softly, Dark climbed into the bed with Anti, pulling the little boy into his arms. Anti nuzzled his head into Dark's chest, smiling and closing his eyes, already almost asleep.

"Goodnight, little one," Dark yawned."

"Goodnight, dada."

-

(A/N): First off, this was kinda different I guess, but I'm becoming more interested in ddlb/ddlg/mdlb/mdlg, idk why, but I just find it adorable. It's so cute!!!! If I got anything wrong or anything, I apologize, I still want to learn more about this stuff, Tumblr is great for this stuff cuz any blogs for this are really cute and informational. Also, in case you care, yesterday was a great day, which was weird because I usually hate my birthday, but having the greatest, most adorable girlfriend in the world makes everyday pretty special. Anyways, hope you enjoyed, love you guys:)