High

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

Words: 897

Mark has always been set up for perfection, his parents and friends expect only the best from him, he's your stereotypical rich kid, but he just got dumped and all he wants to do is drink and get high

Mark's POV:

I just want to forget him. The thing is, I want to go out drinking but all my friends and I are the rich, perfect kids. Our parents raised us 'better' than all these druggies.

In all honesty, if I weren't with Bob and Wade right now, I'd be hanging with the stoners at High Rock. With those other guys, Jack, Felix, Ken, and Cry. They always have something for sale, and, well, I have money.

A few reason why I want to go get high and drink beer with all those guys, 1) I just got dumped by fucking Aaron and 2) all those guys are pretty cute.

The thought of Aaron sent a single tear down my cheek. Bob and Wade gave me concerned looks.

We were walking past the path leading to High Rock. You know what? Who gives a fuck about what my family thinks? I just want to forget him.

I really thought Aaron and I would last forever, but we didn't. And it's time to stop thinking and start doing. I've wanted to hang out with them for a while, I've wanted to smoke pot and get high. Now I'm going to.

I turned and started walking up the path to High Rock.

"Mark? Mark what are you doing that's the wrong way!" Bob yelled chasing after me with Wade following behind.

"I want to get high, that's what I'm doing."

"Mark what the fuck?!" Wade said, the both of them catching up to me.

I walked up the path and reached High Rock. There sat those four boys in a cloud of smoke. The entire place reeked of marijuana. I'm surprise the cops haven't caught them yet.

Ken was laying on the ground, Felix laying with his head on Ken's stomach, and Cry laying with his head on Felix's stomach. I'm pretty sure there's some weird 3 way thing going on with them. Oh well.

My eyes lock with Jack's. He's the cutest out of the group. He has bright green hair and a few tattoos on his arms, he's really badass, it's hot. I've always wanted to dye my hair and get a tattoo.

"What are you doing here, preppy?" Jack asks after taking a puff out of his pipe.

"I-I just..." I started to say, realizing how intimidating these guys are and how stupid this idea was.

"You what?" Ken spat.

"I want to buy some..weed."

There was a moment of silence before all four boys burst out laughing. I just looked away and scratched my neck.

"What are you gonna do? Tell the cops?" Felix asked fiddling with Cry's short, brown hair.

"No, I just wanted it, maybe some alcohol too?"

Bob grabbed my wrist and forced me to look at him, "Are you crazy?! This stuff is illegal!"

I rolled my eyes and turned back towards them.

"No way, get out of here-" Ken tried to say before he was interrupted by Jack hitting his arm.

"I'll deal with him, don't worry about it."

My eyes widened a bit as Jack jumped down off the rock and walked toward me. I backed up a bit, wondering what he was going to do. He looks like he could hurt me if he tried.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me along another path, away from everyone else.

"What do you mean you'll 'deal' with me? I just want to buy from you, what's your price?"

"Are you sure? Why do you want to buy drugs all of a sudden?"

"Yes, I'm sure, and that's none of your business just, here, give me something," I said pulling a $50 bill out of my pocket and holding it out to him.

"Trying to get back at your parents? Are you a little rebel, Mark?" He said with a slight laugh.

I glared at him, "Are you going to sell to me or not?"

"Did someone hurt your poor little heart? You get dumped, cupcake?"

How did he know?

"Forget it, I'll buy from someone else."

"That's it, isn't it? You got dumped."

"Goodbye, Jack."

He grabbed my wrist just as I turned away, "No no no, wait I'll sell to you, it's just...strange, selling to a rich kid like you....and I'm sorry about all the prying."

A smile appeared on his face as he apologized. He's really cute. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a small bag.

*2 Months Later*

I sat on the rock, Jack between my legs laying against me. He took a puff from the blunt between his fingers before passing it to me.

Putting the blunt between my lips I inhaled slightly. My life changed after Aaron dumped me, I lost my two best friends.

Now I have new friends. Now I have Jack. I wouldn't say my life went downhill, because now that I had Jack I've never been better. I love him so much and I wouldn't trade him for the world.

-

(A/N): ok this is kinda different but i sort of like it. Hope you guys like it, love you:)