Sexting (part3¿)

~ Danti One Shot ~

666 Words

*Smut For You Lovely Sinners*

Dark's POV:

I rushed home after that conversation, horny as hell.

I opened the slammed open front door leaving Anti startled.

"Bedroom, now." I commanded.

He rushed up the stairs. I love the power I have over that little demon.

After climbing the stairs I found him laying on our bed. I crawled on top of him, looking at the delicious meal under me, he's all mine.

"You made daddy really horny at work."

He just looked up and me, biting his lip in the sexiest way possible.

"Now I can finally fuck you until you can't walk, baby boy." I whispered into his ear, nibbling on his earlobe.

"Do it daddy, I want you inside me."

I connected our lips roughly, licking his bottom lip asking for entrance. He denied. I spanked him making him yelp, I seized that opportunity to stick my tongue into his mouth, just tasting him.

Moving down his jawline I bit him gently, creating hickeys. Hickeys show that I'm his owner.

He let out small moans, making me hornier by the second. I practically ripped off his shirt. My eyes traveled across his beautiful chest and tummy, all mine.

Biting his lip again he watched me look him all over. I leaned in and kissed him again. He tugged gently at my shirt.

"Daddy, you're wearing too much."

I chuckled lightly before throwing my shirt and pants across the room. Inching down his pants I added them to the pile of clothing across the room.

I kissed down his chest and tummy, leading to his v-line. I made hickeys on his v-line, claiming everything as mine. He moaned beautifully as I did so.

I began to palm him slowly watching him struggle at how painfully slow I was moving my hand. He's so cute when he's struggling.

"Daddy please," he whined. "Faster."

"You want more? You're just a little slut, huh?"

"Yes daddy, I'm your little slut."

Mine.

I moved my hand into his boxers and stroked his dick quickly. Moans filled the room.

"Daddy, fuck me."

"Beg for it baby boy."

"But daddy," he whined.

"Then you don't get fucked my little slut."

"Please daddy, I want your huge cock in my tight hole! Please!"

"Good boy." I said before flipping him over onto his stomach.

I walked over to the dresser to grab some lube but his voice stopped me.

"Go in dry daddy, I want to hurt."

"Are you sure, love?"

"Daddy please just hurry and do it!"

"You're such an impatient little whore."

I pulled down his boxers revealing his perfect little butt.

"Do you need to be stretched, baby?"

"N-no, I want to feel everything."

I did as he asked and aligned my cock with his hole. Without warning, I thrusted into him making him whimper.

He said he wanted pain, so I'll give it to him. I thrusted faster and harder, giving him no time to get used to my size. He bit his lip barely making any noise, that little tease.

I trusted faster, still no sound. That's it, I spanked him, making him squeal.

"Listen here you little whore, you're gonna moan so loud that the entire world knows you're mine, understand?!"

He nodded and I began thrusting into him again. This time, he let out pornographic moans.

"Good boy."

I slammed our hips together, thrusting harder and faster.

"Daddy! I'm gonna-" he moaned and came before he could finish his sentence.

The sound of him moaning loudly durning his climax made me cum as well. I pulled out and laid down beside him.

"Next time ask before you cum, baby boy."

"Yes daddy."

-

(A/N): It's almost 11 and I have to get up at 6. What am I doing up so late? Writing smut and listening to "He Hit Me (And It Felt Like A Kiss)" on repeat. I need Jesus. Now I have 666 words yay.