First Date

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

623 Words

Jack and Mark are going on their first date..

Jack's POV:

I pulled on one of my nicer outfits, a silk black skirt with a black crop top covered in sunflowers. I decided to wear my black vans with them.

Mark asked me out on a date, we're going to the park. He didn't tell me much, but who cares? The boy of my dreams asked me on a date!

Looking into my mirror, I brushed my short green hair, trying to get it to look nice. I finally got my hair in a nice place, smoothing out my skirt and turning around to make sure I looked good at all angles.

I heard the doorbell go off and began to skip to the door. Smiling brightly, I opened the door to see Mark standing there, looking down nervously, holding a bouquet of daisies. He looked up and me, smiling nervously.

"H-hey, Jack," Mark stuttered, adorably. "I brought you some flowers, I hope you like them."

He handed me the flowers, which I gladly took, "I love them, thank you so much, Mark!"

I invited Mark inside for a moment while I put the flowers in a vase.

"You look beautiful, by the way," he said finally gaining some sort of confidence.

I blushed, "Thank you, you look really handsome."

"Thanks. Ready to go?"

I nodded and followed him out the door, shutting it behind me. Our hands brushed each other making us both blush before he laced his fingers with mine.

*Time Skip To Their Date At The Park*

We walked to the park, noticing an ice cream truck parked nearby, people lined up in front of it, holding their money, eagerly awaiting their chance to buy some creamy deliciousness.

He offered to buy me and ice cream, which I blushed and obliged. We walked, hand in hand, to the ice cream truck, waiting in line. When it was our turn, Mark order me a vanilla, chocolate twist, and the same for him.

After paying, we began to walk around the shimmering, blue pond that sat in the middle of the park. A few hills sat just behind the pond, allowing the perfect view, from our current spot, of the sunset just behind the hills. I stopped walking and stared at the beautiful seen, just admiring how stunning it really was.

"It's beautiful," I said in complete awe.

"Yeah, you are."

I turned toward him, blushing, "Th-Thank you, Mark."

"Wait, did I say that out loud?" Mark said, eyes widened.

Giggling, I touched my finger to my ice cream and tapped his nose, "Ya big doof!"

*Time Skip To The Walk Home*

It was around 7:30 pm when he started walking my back to my house. We held hands the entire way back to my house, just talking about nothing in particular.

We arrived at my house and he walked me to the door. I stood in front of the door, facing him, blushing and looking at the ground, fiddling with the hem of my skirt.

"I had a really nice time, thanks for asking me on a date."

"I would've been stupid not to, you are truly amazing, Jack. You're so beautiful, and funny. And so much more. I had a great time."

He smiled warmly at me, leaning in toward me, gently pressing our lips together. It was amazing, I felt those cliché 'sparks' you'd hear about in movies or books. It was absolutely amazing, I never wanted it to end. This was the best date I've been on.

-

(A/N): I actually quite like this one, finally some fluff stuff. Hope you guys enjoyed, smut coming out tomorrow. Love you guys:)