The Drummer

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

Words

Mark is studying abroad in Ireland, he decided to go to a pub with a few friends, at the pub he develops a liking for the drummer in the band that performs, is the drummer boy interested too?

Mark's POV:

My friends forced me out to this pub. First off, I barely drink, second off, I should be studying. I guess it is Saturday, maybe I could have a drink. Whatever.

I ordered a beer and sat down at the bar, my friends were off chatting up girls. You see the downside of being gay and having straight friends, you're usually left to 'mingle' on your own. Oh well.

"For tonight's live entertainment we have a rock band. Introducing, Septic!" A man said, on the stage to my right, into the microphone.

Everyone clapped, including me, and a few guys walked out onto the stage. They were all quite attractive but, the drummer caught my eye. His bright green hair, dark clothes, stunning blue eyes, he was just really attractive.

A blue haired boy walked up to the mic, talking in a Swedish accent about who knows what before beginning to sing. I watched the drummer the entire time, and I swear to god I caught him smiling and looking back at me as he played the drums.

Although I wasn't really paying attention, they were really good, but I'm sure you can guess who my favorite band member was.

They ended their song and walked off stage. I sighed and turned back toward the bar, drinking my beer and ordering another.

"Anyone sitting here?" An Irish accent rang out.

I turned toward the direction of the voice and www the drummer standing there smiling at me. He was wearing a blue hoodie with random zippers all over it, a beanie, and skinny jeans. He looked adorable.

"N-no, go ahead." I stuttered.

"Thanks, cutie."

I blushed as he sat beside me.

"What brings you to Ireland, you're obviously not from here." He asked.

"I'm studying abroad, with my friends that seem to have disappeared." I responded looking around a bit.

"Yeah Ireland is full of single, attractive women."

"I wouldn't really notice."

"Why's that?"

"I'm gay."

"Oh, really? I'm glad because I was looking forward to doing this."

He leaned in toward me and connected my lips with his. I felt those 'Sparks' you'd see in movies. It was amazing, and I never wanted it to stop.

-

(A/N): Can we just take a moment and appreciate how fucking productive I've been today?! I'm so proud of me, I didn't procrastinate! Lol I'm not that cocky I promise! Anyways, love you guys so much:)