Wait Your Turn

~ Darkseptiplier One Shot ~

1028 Words

* It's Another One Ok People Made Requests And I Just Felt Like Writing So Here: Very Kinky, Dark Is The Only Top (This Goes Against Everything I Stand For, Mark Bottoms) *

Third Person POV:

As soon as he entered the house, faint, distant moans danced through Jack's eardrums. Curious, he followed the sounds of sex, gently tip-toeing through the hallway, being met with a bedroom door. It was askew, and when blue eyes peaked through, they made out two naked forms, entangled. The brief sight alone made his cock harder, but then he entered, and when he saw one of his boyfriend's laying flat on his back with his other boyfriend's cock going into him, he felt weak. Although hot, it was confusing.

Mark was bottoming?

A rare occurrence. The man wasn't usually on the receiving end, he much preferred helping Dark fuck Jack and Anti. But, sometimes Dark convinced him to change his views and got the chance to plow him, like now.

When the small brunette walked into the room, his eyes immediately trailed over Mark's face. It was contorted so beautiful, and his thin, pink lips were parted, allowing the sweetest of moans to leave slip past them. The sight alone made Jack subconsciously trail a hand down to cup his bulge through his jeans. After examining his boyfriend's face, his eyes flickered up to meet glowing red ones. He swallowed and let out a high pitched whine as his boyfriend's red eyes stared daggers through him.

"Clothes off, slut. You're next," Dark instructed, pounding his hips into Mark's.

Jack bit his lip and began to do as told before Dark stopped him, "What do you say, bitch?"

"Y-Yes, Sir."

"Good."

Once having approval, the brunette rid himself of all his clothing. When he was completely naked, his hand immediately dropped to his cock, wrapping around it and pumping it. He focused on the scene in front of him. Dark mercilessly pounded into Mark whilst the boy on bottom jerked himself off, moaning incoherently. Seeing his usual top being fucked made his tip begin leaking pre-cum already. Though, the red eyed demon seemed to take notice of Jack's leaky cock, groaning at the sight as he gripped Mark's thighs tighter.

"Look at you, rubbing your tiny cock. You better not come before I get to fill you, baby," as the older spoke, the brunette squeezed his balls, hoping to keep from coming, whining impatiently. "Impatient whores don't get fucked."

He just bit down on his bottom lip once again and waited for Mark to come. Which, he did, shortly after, spurting cum onto his stomach as the older male rammed into his prostate. Subconsciously, Jack licked his lips at the sight of the white, sticky substance, eyes meeting Dark's eagerly.

"Are you hungry, whore?"

Jack nodded, whimpers leaving his lips.

"Clean him, then I want you on your stomach."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you."

The brunette got onto the bed on his knees, leaning down to lick Mark's stomach. A salty bitterness hit his tastebuds as he licked his muscular boyfriend free of cum. Beneath him, the man groaned a bit at the contact. Once he finished, Dark grabbed his hips and forced him to lay down. Jack whined as Dark pulled on his hair and traced a single finger over his hole.