That Girly Boy

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

2131 Words

Mark's the most popular guy in school, he can get with anyone he wants, even the hottest and most popular girls...so why does he want that girly loner, Jack?
* Warning:Smut Requested By Septiplier-_-Lover (Mentions Of Homophobic Slurs) *

Third Person POV:

Mark has always watched Jack from afar. He's always been in love with him, ever since they were kids and Jack's mom started letting him wear skirts to school. Mark would be lying if he said he hadn't bullied Jack for wearing those adorable skirts and knee-highs that he loved oh so much. That's just who Mark was supposed to be, he's the most popular guy in school, his so called "friends" expect him to pick on those loser-loner-fags.

Fag. A word Mark has called the one he loves way too many times. He hates the word but he has to at least appear to be straight. He especially hates saying the word to anyone, especially Jack, because in reality, Mark is madly in love with Jack and he just wants to be with him, he just wants to kiss him and call him his. But Jack probably hates him, so there's no way in hell they'll ever be together. Why does Mark fuck everything up?

Well, he's about to do it again, because the damage is already done so why would he fuck up his reputation as well?

He's walking through the halls and Jack is too, looking absolutely stunning in what seems to be a new skirt. The Irishman is wearing a lavender short skirt with fishnet thigh-highs, ones with cute pink bows at the top, and a cute white, loose t-shirt with two black stripes at the top. Jack looked absolutely stunning, and quite happy, and if nobody else was around he would've left him alone, but there were still a few people in the hallway with them, and, well he just has to be mean, he can't appear weak to anyone.

So he pushed Jack against the wall, making the boy's books fall to the ground, his baby blue eyes full of sweet innocence and fear. Mark really didn't want to hurt him, so instead he just pretended he was going to punch him, and luckily, he was literally saved by the bell, because the bell rang and everyone in the hall with them fled to first period. Then they were alone. What was there for Mark to do besides press his lips to the boy he had pressed against the wall?

The kiss was so sudden, and you can bet that Jack was left confused as fuck. But for some reason, one Mark was very unsure of, Jack kissed back, just as longingly as Mark had kissed him originally. Mark moved his hands to cup Jack's face and pull him a bit closer before he pulled back, quite reluctantly may I add.

Mark opened his mouth to speak before he just decided to drag Jack into the bathroom with him, making sure it was empty before he locked them both inside. He wasn't sure what to say, I mean what could you say in a situation like this? So he seized the opportunity and captured Jack into another kiss - to which Jack once again kissed back. This time it was more heated, and Mark's mind was full of a million thoughts. One thought stuck out to him, he didn't want this to be a one time thing, and he certainly wanted to have sex with Jack but not in the school bathroom.

"Do you wanna go back to my place?" Was the first thing Mark said to him. Can we have a round of applause for Mark? Wow.

"Why? Why all of a sudden did you kiss me?" Jack questioned.