Maybe Gym Isn't So Bad?

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

1252 Words

Jack always seems to be in the wrong places at the wrong times....but perhaps that's a good thing just this once?
* Smut Requested By -_smoky_- (Thanks For The Request) *

Jack's POV:

Gym had to be the worst subject by far.

For a nerdy, scrawny boy like me who somehow always got passed the fucking ball, it was torture. Honestly though, why would they even pass it to me? They just want to see me in pain, I know it. Besides that though, seeing a bunch of fit, sweaty guys running around in muscle shirts and grunting as they ran, well, fuck, if I didn't know before, gym class definitely helped me figure out how gay I am. I mean, seriously? Who's idea was it to put a bunch of boys in the same room and make them start undressing?

Anyways, because I wanted to get out of that locker room as fast as possible, I decided to go collect my dirty clothes from my locker after school, thus avoiding shirtless, sweaty guys.

Pushing my glasses further up on the bridge of my nose, I entered the seemingly empty locker room. The pitter-patter of my footsteps resonated through the room. Making my way to my locker, I heard someone open one of the lockers. It was too late to turn back now. Just get your clothes and get out, don't make a big deal of it, Jack. So, I did. Or, I attempted to, but what I didn't know was that this person was wearing nothing but a towel and was covered in water. I couldn't help but stare as droplets of water drizzled down his honey colored, chiseled frame.

The guy, who I recognized to be Mark Fischbach, smirked at me, looking me up and down, "Can I help you, sweetheart?"

Boy, oh boy, did I hate how his voice made me feel so weak, "J-Just grabbing something. Fr-From my locker."

Nodding once, I walked over to my locker and tried to act normal. As I unlocked it, I felt his eyes all over me. I felt so naked under his stare, like he could see right through me. God, why do I have to be so gay?

Just as I began scolding myself for being so awkward, I felt his breath brush against my neck, "Did you need anything else? Y'know, besides something from your locker? Anything I can do for you, pretty boy?"

No. No way this is happening. It's a dream for sure. He's messing with me. 'Hey how 'bout I fuck with the little gay boy by turning him on and making fun of him?' Don't fall for it, Jack.

"N-Nope I think I'm good-"

"You have a real nice ass, Jack. Bet it takes a lot of cock, huh? Mm, I could fill you so well," he trailed off, his hand now on my ass.

I felt like putty in his hands.

The only thing I could do was let out a restrained whimper as he slowly moved me to face him. His hand never left my ass, kneading it roughly.

"Sure I can't help you with anything, baby boy?" Mark's lips brushed against my ear.

It was as if I could feel myself slipping into submission, "I-I'm starting to reconsider."

He let out a low chuckle, lips now moving down my neck. Little whimpers continued to slip past my lips as I gently bucked my hips towards him, desperate for friction.