The King's Slave

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

997 Words

Mark is a king, a slave is brought to him one day because they acted up, he decides to punish the attractive slave...

*Smut Warning, I Dunno What Else To Say, We're All Already Living In Hell*

Third Person POV:

Mark sat upon his large golden throne, dressed in large clothing that had been passed down to him from his father, and his grandfather. In all honesty, Mark hated being a king. He's still young, only 26, and he has to make so many decisions for other people. Although, being king has its perks.

You see, Mark can have anyone he wants, well he of course gains consent first but, most jump at the opportunity to have sex with the king. I mean, who wouldn't want to fuck Mark?

The king's thoughts were interrupted by a knight walking towards his throne, tugging a small boy by a rope that was wound around his wrists. The boy was quite attractive, surely around Mark's age. He had short brown hair, and was dressed in slaves clothing.

The knight bowed, of course, but the boy did not. How dare he not bow to his King! The knight went to hit the boy but Mark stopped him.

"Don't," Mark said sternly, making both the knight and the boy look at him. "Why did you bring him to me?"

"He has disobeyed all of your rules sire, he is spreading awful rumors about you and the people who follow you. He refuses to bow, to you, your highness. Should we punish him?" The knight said.

The boy's baby blue eyes met Mark's dark brown ones, receiving and eyebrow raise from the boy, as if to say "try me".

"I shall make him my slave, bring him to my room at once," Mark said rising from his throne. "Keep him tied."

Mark walked to his room, leaving the boy with a slight smirk on his face. The knight tugged on the rope, following the boys gaze to the king and slapping him.

*Time Skip To The Knight Bringing Jack To Mark's Room*

The knight tugged the boy into the king's large bedroom, knocking, getting no response, then pushing him inside and tying him to the bed post and walking out.

Mark arrived at his room, almost forgetting about the slave boy. He walked into his room, gaining the attention the boy who was currently tied to his bed post. Closing the door behind him, he walked toward the boy.

"You have options." Mark stated.

"I'm not gonna get down on my knees and bow to you."

Mark grinned, "What's your name?"

"Jack."

"Listen, Jack, you're quite attractive. I want a few things from you. Either you become my slave and just do as I ask, I could punish you, or I could fuck you, your choice."

Jack's eyes widened and a smirk appeared on his face as Mark stated his last option.

"What if I want punishment and sex?"

"You're a kinky little peasant, aren't you?"

Jack simply nodded, smirking.

Mark began to untie Jack's wrists, finally freeing the boy. Instantly, Jack's hands moved to Mark's face, connecting their lips.

Pushing the boy beneath him on the bed, Mark kissed back, slowly moving his hands up Jack's shirt. Mark pulled of Jack's shirt along with his own, showing off his glorious six-pack. Kissing down Jack's stomach, Mark began to think of ways to punish the boy at the same time.

He flipped the boy onto his stomach, inching down his pants and underwear, before tying his wrist to the bedpost again, this time leaving him in a 'Y' shape.

Mark created a trail of hickeys down Jack's spine, making him moan in response. Jack's moans were music to the king's ears. He moved away grabbing a whip and a gag from his large dresser.

Jack bit his lip as the shirtless king walked back toward him, slipping a gag into his mouth and strapping it to his head.

"Time for your punishment, baby boy. Next time I want you to get on your knees for me, you'll do it."

A shiver shot down Jack's spine as Mark kissed his back once more. Mark straightened out the whip, preparing to smack it across Jack's bum.

The whip was sent across Jack's bare but, making him let out a whined through the gag, the pain feeling slightly pleasurable. Mark grinned and cracked the whip a little harder on the boy. A muffled moan erupted from the boy.

Mark's dick twitched in his pants at the sound.

Jack attempted to speak through his gag. Mark removed the gagged allowing the boy to talk.

"Master, please fuck me."

Master.

Mark pulled off his pants and underwear, revealing his fully erect cock.

"Get on your knees."

"Yes, Master," Jack obeyed.

Grinning at the sudden obedience, Mark aligned his tip with Jack's hole, thrusting inside of him dry, and without a single warning.

Jack practically screamed in pain and slight pleasure.

"Master~!"

Mark took that as a sign to keep going, who cares if he hurts Jack, he did want punishment after all.

Thrusting back and forth, Mark listened to the brown haired boy moan louder and louder.

Mark started to jerk Jack off, still thrusting furiously into him.

"Master I-I'm gonna~"

"Cum for me."

A scream of pure pleasure escaped Jack's lungs as Mark hit his prostate dead on. The boy came onto the silk sheets, falling to his stomach after Mark came inside him.

They both lay beside each other, panting.

"How does sex slave sound?" Mark asked grinning.

Jack just kissed him goofily in response to his new Master.

-

(A/N): My sleep schedule and search history are both fucked for you guys, hope you know that. I'm just kidding, I mean, both are fucked up because of researching for books (picture above) and writing. Who cares tho, I love you guys so it doesn't matter! Love you guys:)