Torture (part 2)

449 Words

*Smut Involving Weapons And Physical Pain Ahead, My Innocence Is Non-Existent, Dear God*

Anti's POV:

"P-please let me cum, daddy!" I begged as the discomfort in my dick became worse.

I continued to moan as the vibrator buzzed inside me.

"Beg."

"Daddy, please!"

"Beg, or else."

"But, Daddy!"

He turned up the vibrator, as high as it could go, beginning to jerk me again. I whimpered as I felt my high coming again.

"Please! I'm begging you! Let me cum daddy~!"

Dark removed the cock ring just as I reached my high, still jerking me off. I let out a moan, cumming into his hand. He turned off the vibrator, licking the cum off his hand.

"Fuck, you're delicious, baby boy."

I panted heavily, wishing I wasn't locked to this post so I could lay down.

"Is my punishment over, Dark?"

"Don't call me that when we're in this room."

"Why not, Dark?"I teased.

He instantly put a knife to my throat, pressing into my skin, making blood begin to drop from me neck.

"You do as I say, understand?"

Practically holding my breath, attempting to ignore the pain in my throat as the knife dug slightly deeper, and nodded.

"Good boy."

Removing the knife from my neck, he kissed me passionately. I kissed back, why am I so attracted to this evil demon? He moved his lips to the cut in my neck, licking of the droplets of blood the knife had caused.

"Daddy, can you fuck me?"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Nodding I tried to kiss him, making him grin because I couldn't reach him, what with being locked to a post.

"Not yet, today I just want to hurt you, taste you."

He brought the knife down my stomach, making a straight cut from my neck to just above my cock. I moaned as he licked down the line.

"That's enough for today, I'll see you tomorrow, Anti."

"You'll fuck me then, right?" I asked, desperately.

He grinned, kissing me once more before walking out, leaving me in the brightly lit room, all alone once more.

-

(A/N): Yet another one shot I'm not proud of. It was short because there wasn't much more to do. Perhaps I will do smut I can add in some stuff like this? More torture? Also, three-some with Jack, Mark, and Felix sound good? Idk comment I guess. Oh! And before I forget, thank you so much for 200 followers! I literally don't deserve this, I started out expecting nobody to care about my books or anything, and here I am with 200 followers! Wow, I love you guys so much, thank you:)