Worthless

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

305 Words

Third Person POV:

Jack was driving home after a long day at work. It was currently 9:34 pm, and Jack was just looking forward to seeing his amazing boyfriend, just cuddling with him all night long. This green haired man was madly in love with a boy name Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg.

You see, Jack loved everything about the Swedish man, his beautiful sky blue eyes, his perfectly tanned skin, and his stunning smile. Everything about Felix is perfect. Everything.

Their life together was perfect, they moved in together when they turned 18, and that was the best day of Jack's life. He couldn't be happier.

He entered his home and right away he knew something was different. Something was off.

Walking to his bedroom he noticed all of Felix's things were missing. His clothes, his shoes, his laptop, and everything else he owned. Were they robbed? No, why would they only take Felix's stuff?

Jack noticed a slip of paper on their neatly made bed. It read:

Dear Jack,

I'm sorry to inform you that I am leaving you. I'm sorry but I knew no other way to do this than to just leave. It was hard for me to do this, but I tried to make it easier. I called Mark and told him to fly to Brighton to see you. I know you'll need him, I'm sorry I didn't feel the same way you did. Goodbye, Jack.

Sincerely,

Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg

Jack burst into tears. How could someone just leave like that? Without a second thought. Without a care. How could he?

Was Jack worthless? Like a piece of trash, Felix didn't have to think twice about throwing him away. He must be worthless. Thats the only reason Felix would leave like that, he's worthless.