Peasant Boy (part 3)

*Warning If You Continue You Will Go To Hell, That's On You*

Mark's POV:

This time, he had me pushed against the wall. Our tongues fought for dominance, but I just let him win.

He grinned and started kissing down my jawline, sucking gently and palming me through my pants. I moaned softly as he started making a hickey on my neck, like I did for him.

I snaked my arms around his waist and squeezed his ass, if you haven't noticed I've got a thing for butts, and Jack's is very cute. He giggled and well, fuck, it's adorable.

I pulled off my clothes, leaving just boxers, once again. He kissed a line down my chest, ending at my V-line. He dipped his fingertips into my boxers and looked up at me for approval.

I nodded and he pulled them down, smirking. He licked a stripe up my shaft making me moan and throw my head back from pleasure.

His tongue went through the slit a few times making me moan louder. Soon after, he took me in full. I felt the back of his throat against my tip.

He started bobbing slowly. I grabbed a fistful of his green hair and forced him to go faster. His tongue swirled around my dick, I was a moaning mess.

He bobbed faster and faster until I could feel myself preparing to cum.

"I'm-I'm gonna cum, Jack." I mumbled.

He grinned and went faster, I couldn't hold it back anymore. I came and pulled out of his mouth. He giggled and looked up at me, innocently, and swallowed.

"Fuck, you're so hot, baby. You're such a little slut."

I pulled up my boxers and we shared another kiss, I didn't want to leave but I knew the guards would come looking for me. Good thing I'm coming back tomorrow.