Beautiful

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

661 Words

Jack wears a skirt and Mark thinks he's pretty
* Fluffy Fluff Fluff *

Third Person POV:

It was normal, for the blue eyed boy to walk around in clothing made for the opposite gender. Sure, he got many dirty looks, and sometimes he got called names, but there was always that one person that put a smile on his face even on the darkest days. Mark. He'd always assure the boy that he was beautiful, praising him as much as he could, telling him how much he loved him, and it was always the truth. The fact was, Mark had never seen someone so absolutely stunning. The way that flow-y, pale pink skirt hugged his waist, and showed off his pudgy thighs. Jack was absolutely gorgeous. It honestly pained Mark to know that his boyfriend couldn't see his own beauty sometimes.

So, when Mark first saw the blue eyed beauty that day, his jaw dropped, and he even contemplated how he got so lucky. He had the privileged of cuddling that boy for hours, of kissing those soft, plush pink lips. Jack was so absolutely beautiful that Mark had even begun to think God existed and that he had found an angel.

"Markimoo!" Jack smiled as he ran into his boyfriend's strong arms.

"Hey, love," he wrapped the feminine boy in a tight embrace, kissing his forehead softly.

When Jack pulled away, he gestured to his outfit, a smile still on his lips, "How do I look? I got a new skirt!"

"Beautiful, as always, princess."

With a slight giggle and a blush, Jack allowed his boyfriend to pull him in for a kiss, an oh-so passionate one at that. It was soft and un-rushed. No sloppy tongue invasions or dirty hand movements. Just a simple kiss that was full of so much love and care. That's how they always kissed, so innocently and lovingly. So many envious eyes were always on them, jealous of the obvious love and affection they shared.

Mark's hands cupped Jack's porcelain cheeks ever so gently, only deepening their kiss. When they broke the kiss, they both let out soft laughs at what'd they done in such a public setting. They smiled up at each other, the smaller of the two's cheeks tinted red. Currently, they were at a park, standing beneath a large oak tree, surrounded by bright green grass and wildflowers of many shapes and colors. They'd always come here, it was like their "special place" to be at peace and talk about whatever was on their minds, to just be together.

They laid on their backs, grass tickling exposed pieces of skin, heads merely inches away from the trunk of the oak tree that shaded them. Staring up at the leaves of the tree, Jack inched his hand towards his boyfriend's, lacing their fingers together with a smile. Mark turned his head, a grin on his face at his boyfriend's adorable action.

"You're so cute, Jack."

Blue eyes shimmered in the sunlight that peaked trough bushy green leaves, a blush forming on pure pale skin, "I love you Markimoo."

"I love you more."

-

(A/N): idek anymore. this was like waaaay shorter than i wanted, but i kind of like it the way it is. it's simple and sweet. idk. but i'm very sorry for not updating!! i had two big tests last week and i was really tired from that, and then i was fricking sick (still am a little bit). thankfully i made this and don't hate it enough to delete it like the 6,000 other unfinished works. hh i hope at least someone likes this or found it cute. also, i've had a pretty good day, despite my terrible migraine and feeling sick asf, and i look kinda cute so imma put this pic here because idk i'm semi-confident right now:

 also, i've had a pretty good day, despite my terrible migraine and feeling sick asf, and i look kinda cute so imma put this pic here because idk i'm semi-confident right now:

me featuring snapchat filter cuz i'm basic. anyways, love you guys:)